What is Vtiger?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Vtiger
- Enhance the Sales Pipeline: Manage opportunities using a kanban view to easily visualize and track deals. Automatic alerts help sales reps accelerate deals, and filter lists provide visibility into the most important opportunities.
- Gain Data Insights: Assess performance across the organization. Sales insights include sales pipeline health and opportunities, win rate, pipeline value, sales cycle duration and more. Help desk KPIs reveal bottlenecks, cases due and ticket age, with the option to build reports based on help desk data.
- Provide Customer Self-Service: Simplify support efforts by providing a customer portal and public or private knowledge base. Offer multiple options including ticket submission and tracking, as well as FAQs based on common cases.
- Automate Workflows: Streamline recurring sales and help desk tasks, such as creating leads from form submissions, using rules to trigger a follow-up email, creating tasks, updating case fields, assigning tasks and sending alerts related to inactive cases.
- Manage Appointments Effectively: Handle appointments with prospects, customers and team members, with an appointment page link to make booking simple. Choose time slots, customize the design of the meeting page, schedule email reminders and send questionnaires beforehand to prepare.
- Improve Collaboration: With @mentions and real-time notifications, teams can communicate efficiently. Allows reassigning of tasks, opportunities or contacts to other team members.
- Extend Capabilities: Integrate with over 30 third-party apps including Dropbox, Mailchimp, QuickBooks, PayPal, Office 365, Zapier, Magento and DocuSign.
- Contact Management: Provides:
- 360-degree customer view with contact records that store all personal information as well as historical communications, files, quotes and more.
- One-click sending of notes, emails and calls.
- Alerts for when a contact meets certain criteria, such as being idle for a month.
- Contact import via email, forms, CSV file or external apps.
- A search tool and filtered lists.
- Email Marketing: Includes over 70 templates, campaign performance analytics, autoresponders and 25,000 free emails per month. Also offers a drag-and-drop interface to design templates, data on how each contact engages with campaigns and list segmentation.
- Project Management: Create projects for personal, team or customer use. Includes Gantt charts, milestones, tasks, internal and external collaboration, and notifications.
- Inventory Management: Provides price books, inventory management systems, quotes, invoices, online payments and more.
- Document Management: Provides a central, searchable location for storing and accessing documents. Users can exchange messages directly in the document viewer. Activity tracking shows how leads interact with documents, such as pages read.
- Forecasting: Predicts revenue based on best case, worst case and other scenarios, as well as forecasts for future periods using current opportunities and other factors. Forecasts can be exported as CSV files and then shared.
- Case Management: Generates cases from support requests and links them to the corresponding contact. Includes alerts and the option to automatically escalate cases. Assign cases to a support agent, view the time remaining based on the SLA, prioritize cases based on different criteria, provide support across multiple channels and access a FAQ for suggestions on resolution.
- Mobile App: Provides alerts, calendar summaries, record access and editing, and call logging (Android only).
- Lacks efficient reporting.
- Isn’t compatible with all devices.
- Can be buggy.
- Doesn’t support auto-capture for data inputs.
Vtiger Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Vtiger offers a single dashboard to save a lot of time, as well as features such as lead capturing, team scores and campaign tracking. The platform lacks some basic data capabilities, can be buggy at times and needs better Apple device compatibility. It also has a complicated reporting feature and poor UI. However, it is budget-friendly, offers deep customization and a wealth of integrations to extend functionality. Given the drawbacks mentioned, it may not be the best choice, particularly for Apple users, but users looking for an affordable, flexible system should consider it.
Based on 739 reviews: