What is Vtiger?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Vtiger is a cloud-based suite comprised of sales and help desk solutions, with a marketing offering heading towards release. The applications can be deployed separately or as an integrated, all-in-one platform. The system enables companies to eliminate silos and improve the connection with customers.
Though designed to serve small and mid-sized businesses, the software is capable of handling the needs of Fortune 500 organizations. Mobile apps for Android and iOS allow users to work anywhere. Features include alerts, call logging (Android only), calendar summaries, ability to access and edit records, and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Vtiger?
Key differentiators & advantages of Vtiger
- Enhance the Sales Pipeline: Vtiger comes with tools that facilitate opportunity management. A kanban view of the pipeline makes it easy to visualize and track each deal and what stage it’s at. Automatic alerts help sales reps accelerate deals, and users can filter lists for visibility into the most important opportunities.
- Gain Data Insights: Dashboards, reports and analytics tools give you an accurate view of performance across your organization. Sales insights include sales pipeline health and opportunities, along with the ability to analyze metrics like win rate, pipeline value, sales cycle duration and more. Help desk KPIs reveal bottlenecks, cases due and ticket age. Users can also build reports using help desk data.
- Provide Customer Self-Service: Capabilities such as a customer portal and knowledge base let your organization provide customers with self-service options to gain support. The portal enables direct document sharing and provides access to the knowledge base. Customers can submit tickets and track the case’s status. The solution also provides tools for building a knowledge base. You can create FAQs around common cases and choose to make the knowledge base private or public.
- Automate Workflows: Vtiger supports automation of recurring sales and help desk tasks. For sales, the software can create leads from form submissions, apply if-then rules such as triggering a follow-up email, send updates, create tasks and more. With help desk automation, the system can update case fields, assign tasks, reopen cases and send alerts related to inactive cases, among other things.
- Manage Appointments Effectively: The system provides tools that facilitate all aspects of handling appointments, whether with prospects or customers or between team members. Users can choose which time slots they’re available, customize the design of the meeting page, schedule email reminders and send questionnaires beforehand to prepare. An appointment page link makes booking meetings simple.
- Improve Collaboration: With @mentions and real-time notifications, teams can communicate efficiently. Users can also reassign tasks, opportunities or contacts to other team members.
- Extend Capabilities: Vtiger integrates with over 30 third-party apps. Dropbox, MailChimp, QuickBooks, PayPal, Office 365, Zapier, Magento and DocuSign are among the apps you can choose from.
Vtiger’s product portfolio is used by more than 300,000 companies around the world, spanning a range of industries such as technology, retail, manufacturing and real estate. Customers include Lenovo, Lenskart, Vestian and HackerEarth.
- Contact Management: Vtiger provides a 360-degree customer view. Contact records store all personal information as well as historical communications, files, quotes and more. You can send notes and email, or call with one click. You can set alerts for when a contact meets certain criteria, such as being idle for a month. The system supports importing contacts via email, forms, CSV file or external apps. It also has a search tool and filtered list functionality.
- Email Marketing: Features include over 70 templates, campaign performance analytics, autoresponders and 25,000 free emails per month. You can also design templates using a drag-and-drop interface and view how each contact engages with your campaigns. List segmentation provides campaign targeting.
- Project Management: You can create projects for personal or team use as well as projects for customers. Gantt charts, milestones, tasks, internal and external collaboration, and notifications are among the tools included.
- Inventory Management: This module supports features such as price books, inventory management systems, quotes, invoices, online payments and more.
- Document Management: This feature provides a central, searchable location for storing and accessing documents. You can also exchange messages with other users directly in the document view. Activity tracking shows how leads interact with documents, such as pages read.
- Forecasting: Vtiger allows you to run a variety of forecasts. You can predict revenue based on best case, worst case and other scenarios. The tool also forecasts for future periods, using current opportunities and other factors. Forecasts can be exported as CSV files and then shared.
- Case Management: The system generates cases from support requests and links the case to the corresponding contact. You can assign the case to a support agent, view the time remaining based on the SLA, prioritize cases based on different criteria, provide support across multiple channels and access a FAQ for suggestions on resolution. The platform includes alerts and the option to automatically escalate cases.
Vtiger Suite Support
If your company is moving from another CRM and needs support for data structures and configurations, Vtiger offers migration services. It takes one to four weeks and costs anywhere from $450 to $900, depending on the number of records your organization needs to import.
mail_outlineEmail: Vtiger’s support team can be reached via email 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Typical response time is less than four hours. Chat support is also available on weekdays, 24 hours per day.
phonePhone: Vtiger offers phone support from 12 a.m. to 10 p.m. GMT, Monday–Friday, and 3:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. GMT on Saturdays.
schoolTraining: Session packages are available for purchase and cover all aspects of setting up and using the platform. Packages range in price from $113 to $590, with tiers for individual users and managers, as well as a CRM admin training package. Vtiger also provides implementation support via its Kickstart programs. Available at three different levels, the programs include setup, training and help from a CRM expert.