What is Top Producer?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Top Producer
- Easily Create a Website: Take the hassle out of creating an agent website with prebuilt designs, easy-to-use tools and an intuitive interface.
- Connect With Leads: Ensure leads don’t fall through the cracks by leveraging real-time engagement guidance to follow up promptly.
- Keep Clients Informed of Market Changes: Stay on top of the latest price reductions, new job listings and sold properties via connection with MLS sources.
- Drive More Leads: Increase the number of leads by integrating Zapier automatically for importing leads generated from Google forms, Facebook ads and other sources outside the CRM.
- Obtain Free Assistance: The support team provides coaching, and will assist with website setup if needed.
- Database: This feature keeps contacts organized and makes it easy to track down information with rich profiles that give a complete view of each lead, including the history of interactions. It also simplifies data entry by offering import and export options that retain tags and notes attached to the contact.
- Follow Up Coach: Streamline the follow-up process with real-time reminders to contact leads. Receive recommended discussion topics and suggestions on the best time to reach out.
- Email Marketing: Boost open and click-through rates with prebuilt templates and performance insights.
- Mobility: A responsive design for mobile and tablets increases productivity through the option to access the system no matter where or what device is used.
- Communication Tools: Connect with leads more effectively by sending relevant messages based on their stage. In-platform email and text apps further aid and streamline communication.
- MLS Data: Get information that’s refreshed every 15 minutes to keep clients informed of the latest listing developments and better meet their needs.
- Neighborhood Reports: Offer detailed reports to clients that make them more likely to research with your agency rather than a competitor. Website visitors can search for homes, view listing details, receive local news, access information about the community and see street views via satellite imagery, all from any browser or device. They can also chat with you if they have questions.
- Client Insights: Focus on contacting warm leads by tracking how clients interact with reports you send. Check the number of views, interest levels and the number of opens for Market Snapshot, packaged in weekly reports for easy tracking.
- Landing Pages and Forms: Drive lead generation by building landing pages or inserting forms onto the site where visitors can request a showing or ask for a market report.
- User-Friendly Design Tools: Create a website even without technical expertise. Features include an image carousel, an IDX feed, blog integration, a calendar and MLS integration to show available listings.
- Lead Response: Ensure every lead is handled as soon as it enters the system with automated texts and emails, lead assignment, and notifications when a team member claims the lead.
- Collaboration Tools: Facilitate teamwork with team creation, alerts for new leads and lead routing to a specific team if needed.
- Lead Management: Track and manage leads, no matter where they originate. Store leads in one location from over 100 sources (including Zillow and Realtor.com), connect with Gmail and export to a CSV file or the CRM in one click. A dashboard and lead stats give visibility into critical details.
- Doesn’t provide inbound or outbound calling capability.
- No free trial available, which is offered by competitors like Wise Agent and Follow Up Boss.
Top Producer Suite Support
Top Producer Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Top Producer offers CRM capabilities for the real estate industry, including client management, website development and free MLS integration. It helps streamline tasks via workflows and enables users to align tasks and goals using business process management tools. However, many reviewers found it difficult to use and not intuitive. It’s also missing important third-party integrations, and reviewers felt it needs more features to justify the cost. Real estate professionals may find it useful to enhance their operations, but there are enough drawbacks that buyers should look into other solutions as well.
Based on 153 reviews: