What is Sugar Sell?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sugar Sell
- Streamline Data Gathering: Sugar Hint, an add-on relationship intelligence tool, aggregates data from multiple online sources to automate research and data entry.
- Act With Insight: Sugar Hint can take the data it gathers and provide insights for better decision-making and anticipation of customer needs, like prospect engagement and cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
- Save Time: Sugar Hint also helps focus on tasks that need a human touch. Using it saves up to 17 minutes per lead, according to industry analysts.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with every sales cycle process via real-time alerts delivered through email, in-app dashlets and browser-based notifications.
- Deliver Customer-Centric Experiences: Orchestrate and optimize the journey of each interested customer, with the option to create smaller journeys for specific events. This helps build stronger relationships and deliver better experiences. Aid internal processes as well, such as account planning. Easy-to-use templates eliminate the need for IT support.
- Increase Productivity: Reduce data entry and improve context and collaboration with Sugar Connect, a separate add-on that enables syncing Sugar Sell with Office 365 and G Suite. This allows sales reps to work in their preferred apps and access information surrounding accounts, leads and opportunities directly from the email interface for a comprehensive view.
- Automate Tasks: SugarBPM, an add-on product available for Sugar Enterprise and Ultimate customers, helps put common processes and recurring tasks on autopilot. Automatically route leads, send email notifications and approve quotes to increase efficiency.
- Stay on Top of Customer Data: Gain real-time insights into metrics related to leads and accounts. Track sales performance, revenue, pipeline stages and more, enabling analysis that leads to informed decisions.
- Personalize Dashboards: Configure the Sugar homepage to display multiple dashlets, which provide a view of the most important metrics in several visual formats. Dashboards and reports can display real-time data for any parameter.
- Achieve a Complete Customer View: As part of the SugarCRM product suite, Sugar Sell seamlessly integrates with Sugar Market and Sugar Serve, offering an end-to-end system for meeting and managing customer needs at any point in their journey.
- Customize and Configure: Tailor layouts, modules and plugins to match business needs. A no-code approach to creating custom layouts, fields and relationships makes it easy for users of any skill level to manipulate the program. There’s also the option to build custom modules. Additionally, admins can configure the software’s core functionality at a system or module level.
- Lead Management: Segment leads based on source, channel, industry or other factors and route them to the right sales rep based on defined business rules. Automated handoff from marketing to sales provides an efficient process, while data insights show channel profitability and help track campaign effectiveness. After running a successful campaign, replicate it in a few steps.
- Customer Journey Management: Drive better customer experiences with industry-specific templates that provide the most relevant journeys. Each stage comprises a progression of activities, which can be calls, meetings or tasks. Build journeys for any object — leads, contacts, custom modules and more.
- Sales Forecasting: This module provides:
- What-if modeling to determine best-case, likely and worst-case outcomes. These scenarios offer more accurate predictability, using past revenue as the basis for sales predictions.
- Sales quota views across multiple levels, such as for individuals, teams or the entire organization.
- Worksheets for enterprise users, built by drilling down to revenue line items across various time periods.
- Customization options to handle complex sales cycles and situations like staggered or recurring purchases.
- Native Mobile App: Work on phones or tablets when out of the office. Click-to-call, click-to-text, filters, dynamic search and GPS mapping aid engaging with customers. An offline sync feature provides access to key data without a network connection.
- Third-Party Integrations: Integrates with many popular Google apps (including Gmail, Docs and Drive) as well as with social media channels. Also connects with online meeting applications like GoToMeeting and WebEx to start, schedule or join meetings directly from the platform.
- Product Catalog: Manage a product catalog in-platform and enable sales reps to search through the repository while pulling up customer accounts. Reporting tools provide insight on revenue, expected demand, product performance and more.
- Quote Generation: Build custom quotes via a drag-and-drop interface and export them as PDF documents. Grouping settings keep line items organized, and inline note functionality enables sales reps to add details for more clarity. Multi-currency options support global customers and, if needed, quotes can include the preferred currency of both company and customer.
- Sugar BPM: Build and apply automated business processes with this workflow engine, which is based on BPMN standards.
- Easily design workflow routes and approvals of any complexity with a visual interface.
- Stay on top of changes with notifications delivered through email, web browsers or mobile devices.
- Quickly troubleshoot problems via audit and process monitoring tools.
- Save snapshots of tasks and workflows using dashboards.
- Limited import tool features and storage capacity.
- Lack of robust mobile app functionality.
- Lacks integration with Salesforce’s B2B marketing automation tool, Pardot.
- Calendar synchronization feature not available.
- Accessing sales reports requires navigating through multiple pages.
- Accessing sales reports requires navigating through multiple pages.
- Exhaustive reporting functionality not available.
Sugar Sell Suite Support
Sugar Sell Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Suitable for small, medium and large businesses, Sugar Sell helps automate sales, email and marketing. It excels in capabilities such as lead management, customizability, client relationship management, scalability, ease of use and more. It also ensures higher and faster sales. However, it takes a lot of time to run in certain instances, as noted by many reviewers. It would also benefit from more integrations and a more modern interface. That said, it's a popular sales tool, and its seamless integration with other Sugar products to facilitate complete customer lifecycle management make it worth considering.
Based on 1104 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for CRM Software
A note from SugarCRM Inc
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) solutions leader that makes running your mid-market and enterprise business easy, creating customers for life. We do it with our three key pillars:
No-Touch Information Management
Sugar automatically captures mission-critical customer information from email, voice, text and other applications-augmented with 3rd party data, AI-based predictive insights, and next best action guidance. You get the information you need, when you need it.
Time-Aware CX Platform
A complete view of your data, both historical and forward-looking, is only available with our time-aware CX platform. It records, stores and makes available all information needed to intelligently forecast the future for your business.
Continuous Cloud Innovation
We use the most advanced cloud technology available. Our SaaS solutions are built on a truly global infrastructure that sets the pace for new and emerging technologies.
To learn more visit https://www.sugarcrm.com or follow @SugarCRM.