What is Sugar Sell?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sugar Sell
- Streamline Data Gathering: Sugar Hint, an add-on relationship intelligence tool, aggregates data from multiple online sources to automate research and data entry.
- Act With Insight: Sugar Hint can take the data it gathers and provide insights for better decision-making and anticipation of customer needs. For example, it can help you determine the best time to engage with prospects and when to cross-sell or upsell customers. Users can stay updated on every process in the sales cycle with real-time alerts delivered through email, in-app dashlets and browser-based notifications.
- Save Time: Sugar Hint also helps users focus on tasks that need a human touch. Using it saves up to 17 minutes per lead, according to industry analysts.
- Deliver Customer-Centric Experiences: Sugar Sell enables you to orchestrate and optimize the journey of each customer who interacts with your business, with the option to create smaller journeys for specific events. Doing so allows you to build stronger relationships with customers and deliver delightful experiences. The solution can also aid with internal processes (e.g., account planning). It provides templates that are easy to use, so non-technical users don’t need IT support.
- Increase Productivity by Centralizing Work: Sugar Connect, a separate product that you can add on to the system, enables Sugar Sell to sync with Office 365 and G-Suite. This allows sales reps to work in their preferred apps. They can access information surrounding accounts, leads and opportunities directly from their email interface for a comprehensive view. Sharing data among Sugar Sell and other tools reduces data entry as well as enables users to share calendars and contacts for better context and collaboration.
- Automate Tasks: SugarBPM, an add-on product available for Sugar Enterprise and Ultimate customers, allows you to put common processes and recurring tasks on autopilot. The ability to automatically route leads, send email notifications and approve quotes increases efficiency so users can make better use of their time.
- Stay on Top of Customer Data: Tools like pipeline reports and dashboards provide real-time insights into metrics related to leads and accounts. You can track sales performance, revenue, pipeline stages and more, enabling analysis that leads to informed decisions.
- Personalize Dashboards: You can configure the Sugar homepage to display multiple dashlets, which provide a view of the most important metrics in several visual formats. Sugar Sell allows users to create dashboards and reports that display real-time data for any parameter. They can also manage their access without admin help.
- Achieve a Complete Customer View: As part of the SugarCRM product suite, Sugar Sell can seamlessly integrate with Sugar Market and Sugar Serve. This provides your organization with an end-to-end system for meeting and managing customer needs at any point in their journey.
- Customize and Configure the System: Sugar Sell gives you the ability to tailor layouts, modules and plugins to match your business needs. A no-code approach to creating custom layouts, fields and relationships makes it easy for users of any skill level to manipulate the program. There’s also the option to build custom modules. Additionally, admins can configure the software’s core functionality at a system or module level.
- Lead Management: The solution lets you segment leads based on source, channel, industry or other factors. You can route leads to the right sales rep based on the business rules you define and automate the handoff from marketing to sales for an efficient process. Data insights show channel profitability and let you track campaign effectiveness. After running a successful campaign, you can replicate it in a few steps.
- Customer Journey Management: Using this solution can drive better customer experiences. It provides templates that are industry-specific so you can use the most relevant journeys for your situation. Each stage comprises a progression of activities, which can be calls, meetings or tasks. You can build journeys for any object — leads, contacts, custom modules, etc.
- Sales Forecasting: This module provides what-if modeling to determine best-case, likely, and worst-case outcomes. These scenarios offer more accurate predictability, using past revenue as the basis for sales predictions. It also enables you to view sales quotas across multiple levels, such as for individuals, teams or your entire organization. Enterprise users can build worksheets by drilling down to revenue line items across various time periods. Customization options make it possible to handle complex sales cycles and situations like staggered or recurring purchases.
- Native Mobile App: Sales reps can work on phones or tablets when they’re out of the office. App capabilities such as click-to-call, click-to-text, filters, dynamic search and GPS mapping help users engage with customers. An offline sync feature provides access to key data without a network connection.
- Third-Party Integrations: The system integrates with many popular Google apps (including Gmail, Docs and Drive) as well as with social media channels. It also connects with online meeting applications like GoToMeeting and WebEx, allowing you to start, schedule or join meetings directly from the platform.
- Product Catalog: Sugar Sell enables you to manage a product catalog within the CRM. Sales reps can search through the repository while they have the customer account pulled up. Reporting tools provide insight on revenue, expected demand, product performance and more.
- Quote Generation: This module allows users to build custom quotes via a drag-and-drop interface and export them as PDF documents. Grouping settings keep line items organized, and inline note functionality enables sales reps to add details for more clarity. The quotes incorporate multi-currency support for global customers and, if needed, can include both your company’s preferred currency and that of the customer.
- SugarBPM: This workflow engine, which is based on BPMN standards, enables you to build and apply automated business processes. A visual interface makes it easy to design workflow routes and approvals of any complexity. You can stay on top of changes with notifications delivered through email, web browsers or mobile devices. Audit and process monitoring tools facilitate quick troubleshooting. The application also offers dashboards that let you save snapshots of tasks and workflows.
- Limited import tool features and storage capacity
- Doesn’t offer robust mobile app functionality
- Lacks integration with Salesforce’s B2B marketing automation tool, Pardot
- Doesn’t provide a calendar synchronization feature
- Accessing sales reports requires navigating through multiple pages
- Doesn’t offer exhaustive reporting functionality
Sugar Sell Suite Support
Sugar Sell Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
A note from SugarCRM Inc
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) solutions leader that makes running your mid-market and enterprise business easy, creating customers for life. We do it with our three key pillars:
No-Touch Information Management
Sugar automatically captures mission-critical customer information from email, voice, text and other applications-augmented with 3rd party data, AI-based predictive insights, and next best action guidance. You get the information you need, when you need it.
Time-Aware CX Platform
A complete view of your data, both historical and forward-looking, is only available with our time-aware CX platform. It records, stores and makes available all information needed to intelligently forecast the future for your business.
Continuous Cloud Innovation
We use the most advanced cloud technology available. Our SaaS solutions are built on a truly global infrastructure that sets the pace for new and emerging technologies.
To learn more visit https://www.sugarcrm.com or follow @SugarCRM.