What is Spiro?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Spiro is a set of apps built using AI technology that enables companies to proactively manage their relationships with leads and customers. It can be leveraged for common tasks like lead management and activity tracking. It also provides sales enablement and analytics capabilities.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Spiro?
Key differentiators & advantages of Spiro
- Automated Data Entry: Remove the need to manually input data while at the same time automatically capturing 16x more data (from email, calls and texts) than a traditional CRM.
- Visibility: Gain full visibility into activity and opportunities so it’s clear which deals are best to focus on.
- Sales Enablement: Increase closed deals and overall sales. Proactive recommendations inform actions to take next and insights help eliminate lost opportunities.
- Smarter, More Efficient Work: Sales reps can be more productive and strategic with their time by using the built-in AI tool, Spiro Assistant. It takes notes from calls and emails, creates action items, sends reminders, answers common questions and identifies areas for coaching.
- Peace of Mind: Ensure data is protected at all times with measures such as AWS hosting, encryption, configurable privacy settings, data recovery methods, OAuth2 authentication and security audits.
Spiro has been adopted by more than 200 companies in industries such as manufacturing, landscaping and healthcare.
- CRM Capabilities: While not a traditional CRM, Spiro still executes data collection, automatically gleaning information from emails, text messages and calls, which can be used to measure engagement levels.
- Pipelines: Provides a clear view of each deal and has the option to create multiple pipelines to fit user processes. Offers different views, such as by sales or stage priority.
- Analytics and Reports: Understand prospects, customers, opportunities and forecasts better through objective analysis of customer engagements at every stage. Report types include chart, pivot, summary and tabular.
- Mobile Apps: Apps for iOS and Android devices allow access to pipelines, reports, contacts, leads and customer records on the go.
- Integrations: Connect with many other types of business platforms, including CRM, ERP and customer support, along with tools like Slack, Office 365, Gmail and Outlook.
- Email: Supports emailing up to 500 contacts at once, with the option to schedule the email in advance. Includes reusable templates for common types of messages. Integrate with a marketing automation solution to receive full email marketing capabilities.
- VoIP: Available on desktop or via mobile app. Includes one-click dialing, text message support, call recording, interactive voice response (IVR) and call forwarding.
User reviews suggest the following limitations at the time of this writing:
- Doesn’t have a user-friendly interface.
- Doesn’t provide a concise reporting system.
Spiro Suite Support
Includes a customer success manager to provide advanced support such as assistance with creating custom report views.
mail_outlineEmail:Use the contact tab in the website’s help center to access a contact form.
phonePhone: Not provided.
schoolTraining:A knowledge base offers help articles on a variety of topics, including reports and system administration. There are also free guides and videos that provide more information.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 55 reviews: