What is Spiro?
A new approach to CRM - proactive relationship management - that helps sales teams work smarter and close more deals.
Spiro is a proactive relationship management platform that automatically creates contacts, organizes and prioritizes opportunities, and proactively recommends next steps to move all your team's deals forward. Spiro takes the work out of sales and provides managers with intelligent sales reports that help turn their sales team into a sales machine.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Spiro?
Key differentiators & advantages of Spiro
- Automatic sales reminders : Your team is proactively reminded to follow up with all of their prospects. The result is more conversations and increased sales.
- One-Click Dialing : Experience call forwarding, call recording, and the ability to send and receive text messages.
- Assisted call logging : Spiro guides salespeople through the process of recording what happened on calls and in meetings. There’s no need to use a keyboard; just click.
- Builds the pipeline for you : Spiro creates a list of all your opportunities, generating an accurate and fully visible pipeline without data entry.
- AI organized opportunities : Based on deal size, sales cycle, and the likelihood of closing, Spiro organizes and prioritizes your opportunities so the team knows where to focus.
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for CRM Software
The following reviews for Spiro are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
I love Spiro's creative approach to assistants within the platform and the users ability to set the persona. It makes the platform entertaining as well as intuitive.
Too many times when sending e-mails to the assistant the information did not translate accurately when creating prospects, etc. Usually I would have to go into Spiro and update the fields so that they were correct.
What an easy CRM to use and have available
This has been one of the best CRM experiences that I have had. I have used several others, but this was a breeze to use, the phone app is fantastic, integration with corporate email was simple: just everything really.
We have had some cases where we needed some more functionality. However, Spiro was eager to address our concerns and has really come through on our requests.
My company has seen an uptake in overall customer interaction and collaboration between sales personnel. It has been a great place to come together on projects with multiple departments being able to utilize easy to access customer information.
Very easy to use while on the road - a great tool for all of our sales people. When used correctly it helps each person become their best.
Not that many cons - really. Coming up the learning curve always takes time. Getting our people to use and to trust it was thew biggest challenge.
I have a better understanding of the sales funnel across the company - helps in allocating resources.