What is Siebel?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Siebel
- Deploy in the Cloud: Available via the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (OCCS). Reduce TCO, scale environments as needed, accelerate the start-up time and achieve a minimum uptime of 99.95%.
- Increase Agility: A continuous release model ensures regular updates that provide faster access to new features and security improvements. Also simplifies the updating process to minimize maintenance costs.
- Build on a Flexible Platform: Siebel Open UI uses one framework that supports multiple use cases, such as mobile, touch and employee-facing, offering a tailored user experience based on role.
- Gain Sales Insights: Gain visibility into pipeline and sales performance. Seamless integration with the other Siebel applications helps phase deployments. Segment sales regions, identify where to take action and offer tailored coaching to team members.
- Make Better Decisions: A 360-degree, real-time view of all sales activities enhances decision making.
- Execute Multichannel Campaigns: Integrate workflows, collaborate on approvals and use financial models to optimize marketing spend. Easily track campaigns via a command center. Up-to-date customer info enables the creation of personalized, targeted campaigns.
- Enhance Customer Service: Contact center teams can view historical customer interactions and respond to emails automatically. They can also ensure timely, comprehensive service for any customer or employee problems via a native help desk.
- Facilitate Mobile Service: Manage field service activities such as scheduling and contract management, as well as streamline and improve claims processes.
- Connect CRM With Social Media: An integrated framework connects the system with Oracle Social Relationship Management Cloud Service. View all contact info, address issues on social networks, transfer social media leads into Siebel CRM and more.
- Extend Capabilities: Integration with Oracle’s BI applications provides a range of analytics functionality. Additionally, connect with the Oracle CX Cloud Suite to provide a unified ecosystem, ensuring customer-centric experiences.
- Sales Tools: On-the-go sales reps can access information while in person, respond to inquiries faster and increase sales. Capturing quotes and orders makes tracking products easier and offers insights that optimize product bundle targeting, prices, and cross-sell and upsell.
- Marketing Capabilities: Manage everything from events to email marketing and web marketing. Plan and track budgets while analyzing marketing activities via the resource management module.
- Dynamic Catalog: Define selling rules and maintain catalogs with this module. It integrates product selection and configuration to support comprehensive search options, configurations, and targeted upsell and cross-sell offers.
- Pricing Analytics: Make context-based decisions using consistent data. Determine product demand and gauge the overall effectiveness and pricing impact across various regions and offers such as discounts, incentives and more.
- Quote and Order Lifecycle Management: Ensure order completion, validity and accuracy. Support pricing and product configurations. Approve quotes, verify credit and payment, and analyze orders for greater understanding of the process and pipeline.
- Mobile Access: Maintain flexible access to key data:
- Remote capabilities support mobile devices such as laptops and tablets.
- Siebel Mobile lets field workers view key data from iOS and Android devices as well as pagers.
- The server sync feature integrates Microsoft Exchange Server and Siebel CRM’s database for automatic data syncing.
- Wireless and handheld solutions cover mobility needs.
- Loyalty Management: Build campaigns that drive loyalty without the need for IT expertise. Leverage marketing, analytics and service tools to boost profits and cut expenses while getting the most out of each customer relationship.
- Partner Management: Facilitate management of partner relationships by:
- Sharing information and streamlining processes for marketing, sales and other areas.
- Overseeing partner relationships with tools for lead tracking, forecasting, partner progress assessments, complex pricing and channel operations management.
- Supporting partner communities via a partner portal.
- The UI isn’t intuitive and looks clunky.
- Takes longer to load when starting, especially after version upgrades.
- Updates can take many hours.
- Using different features frequently creates glitches.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Siebel CRM helps businesses of all sizes enhance customer experiences and automate processes. It offers a centralized customer database, supports marketing, sales, service and other key areas of customer interaction, and helps gain customer loyalty. This feature-rich system is easy to use, scalable and offers vast customization scope, as most reviews mentioned. However, the interface needs improvements to look more modern and the system tends to be unresponsive at times. Overall, it’s an efficient and smart CRM that suits a variety of business requirements.
Based on 485 reviews: