What is Seismic?
Industry Specialties: Asset Management, Banking, Insurance, Consulting, Technology, Business Services, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Consumer Packaged Goods, Media and Advertising, Wealth Management
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Seismic
- Designed for the Enterprise: Overcome obstacles that are unique to enterprises through technology that was built specifically to support enterprise challenges.
- Deep Sales Enablement Expertise: Get access to more tools and knowledge to drive business success, due in part to Seismic’s acquisition of SAVO, the pioneer of sales enablement. This partnership provides increased technology innovation, greater experience, enhanced resources and a larger user community.
- New Releases Every Month: Always have the tools needed to grow, due to continuous discovery and regular enhancements.
- One-Month Onboarding: Accelerate onboarding so teams will be up and running in 30 days or less. Includes support for challenges and a success plan that includes KPIs and monthly status reports.
- AI-Enabled: Sales and marketing teams can make smarter decisions about which assets to use based on real-time insights of what content receives the highest engagement. These insights are delivered by LiveInsights, an analytics suite built with AI that delivers enablement, sales content and sales metrics.
- Enhanced Tech Stack: Improve collaboration and productivity with over 70 integrations. Connect the system to a CRM, marketing automation or email platform, and integrate with G Suite, MS Office, Slack and content repositories like Dropbox.
- Content Management: Provides a central place for managing sales content. Create content, set permissions to define access, design approval workflows, edit content, change access and perform other admin tasks effortlessly.
- LiveDocs: Saves time creating documents using automation. Reusable elements, automatic content population and business rules simplify the process.
- Distribution: Sales reps can save time and view only relevant information with access to the proper training materials and content, in any system and on any device. Includes customized search, targeted content, machine learning suggestions and a news stream.
- Compliance: Avoid fines and reduce compliance-related risks via automated workflows and access controls.
- Content Analytics: Use content more effectively by gaining an overview of company assets, engagement levels and which ones drive the most revenue. Provides a library, a dashboard powered by Microsoft’s Power BI application, metrics and activity views.
Sales Operations or Enablement
- Admin: Helps teams work more effectively and generate more revenue through a combination of team sites, individual profiles, organized repositories, integrations and permissions.
- Content Delivery: Sales users can enhance performance with access to the right information, in the right context, at the right time.
- Offers curated news, houses the most important content on landing pages and supports quick searching.
- Suggests the best content based on prospect or buyer data and sends it directly to an email or CRM platform.
- Training: Enables sellers to onboard more quickly, improve skills, become familiar with accounts and prep for various selling situations through:
- The just-in-time training method to provide context.
- An insights dashboard that pinpoints the best practices of the highest performers so others can replicate the performance results.
- Communication: Delivers critical, relevant information to sales reps so they can close deals no matter what device or platform they’re using. They can also stay up to date on the latest product updates, positioning strategies, market changes and competitor news.
- Enablement Analytics: A comprehensive overview of sales efforts make it easy to understand what’s working, what’s not and where to focus. Track adoption, training usage, content usage, customer engagement trends and content effectiveness based on stage.
- Collaboration Tools: Easily align, share content and stay organized with WorkSpace, a cloud repository. Accessible from a CRM platform, it integrates with Office Online for extended collaboration. Capabilities include comments, tagging, notifications and annotation.
- Personalization: A user-friendly builder, automatic formatting and customization options make creating documents and presentations easy. Available for various interfaces including CRM software, email, web and mobile devices. Also supports embedding live data into assets from multiple internal and external sources.
- Content Search: Sales reps can find relevant assets more efficiently by quickly locating the correct assets based on team and role. It suggests materials based on context and makes assets in the search results easy to track, present remotely, email or save.
- Engagement Capabilities: Sales reps can build trust with buyers by sending content that will be the most helpful and engaging, based on metrics. Web conferencing facilitates live sharing directly with buyers. Also offers performance tracking.
- Sales Analytics: Improves prospect conversions by showing which content to send buyers. Offers dashboards, in-depth reporting on how buyers interact with content, engagement tracking and real-time alerts.
- Document Creation: Create content for partners with the option to reuse components for faster and more accurate updates. Provides co-branding, data integration and version control.
- Content Distribution: Automatically distributes content based on segmentation criteria so partners only see assets, training options and news updates that are relevant to them.
- Content Search: Partners can find the most relevant assets for their situation using any device.
- Training: Cut down on the training time required for partners and accelerate the speed to revenue generation. Analyze training usage, build dedicated training sites, provide context by pairing sales assets with training materials and store content in a central location.
- Channel Analytics: Improves the sales output of channels by tracking content performance. Provides a detailed analysis of how prospects engage with content, how effective the training is, which partners interact with training and which content underperforms.
- Integrations are difficult.
- The functionality is sometimes buggy, although updates usually resolve these issues.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Seismic’s user-friendly nature helps users leverage marketing enablement, a sales pipeline, messaging, automation, personalized content and more with ease. Reviewers appreciate the level of customization they can achieve, the timely updates that enhance performance and the way the dashboard streamlines tasks. However, the system’s integrations are difficult to use and don’t offer optimum results. It requires a third-party application to fill in the functionality gap. In summary, it’s budget friendly and good for businesses of any size, though it’s best for those with a strong focus on sales enablement.
Based on 664 reviews: