What is SAP Sales Cloud?
SAP Sales Cloud is a SaaS-deployed offering that runs on the SAP C/4HANA platform. Primary features include automatic monitoring of customer activities, guidance for sales through quotes and contracts, sales force automation, sales collaboration, sales enablement, and predictive analytics.
Users have flexible access to work on desktop or mobile devices. This helps sales representatives access customer data and actionable content in real-time on the field. It can also be integrated with legacy offerings such as SAP S/4HANA.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP Sales Cloud?
SAP Sales Cloud supports businesses of all sizes across various industries such as energy and natural resources, financial services, consumer industries, discrete industries, service industries, public services and more.
- Account Management: Provides a 360-degree view of customers and key contacts, along with a comprehensive view on engagement, service and transaction history. Offers a graphical view of customers where the key influencer and decision-maker are involved.
- Lead Routing: Machine learning capabilities enable lead routing, ensuring appropriate leads are assigned to the appropriate sales representatives.
- Visit Management: Visit planning, routing and visit execution capabilities are coupled with activity and task management. Also includes surveys and audit capabilities.
- Quotes and Contracts Management:
- Allows managing quotes and contracts from a centralized location, as well as negotiating contracts within a collaborative portal.
- Provides access to quotes and orders in offline mode.
- Product pricing and inventory information offers real-time access through SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA standard integration.
- Enables leveraging the SAP CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) solution.
- Billing and Revenue Management: Manages the entire order lifecycle. Supports billing and invoicing for subscriptions, one-time billing, and usage-based billing scenarios. Automates revenue recognition for compliance with IFRS 15 and ASC 606.
- Interactive Dashboards: Provides the sales team with real-time insights and analysis, as well as drill-down analysis to deliver deeper intelligence.
- SAP JAM: Built-in social and collaboration feeds allow sales representatives to get news about relevant accounts or leads, facilitating communication on key deals or around strategic accounts.
- Productivity Capabilities: The UI offers productivity features such as tagging, flagging, creation of leads, opportunities, contacts and more.
These limitations, based on user feedback, are accurate at the time of this review:
- Doesn’t offer a free trial.
- Doesn’t support automatic creation of sales orders.
- Doesn’t provide built-in email marketing.
A launchpad for support assists in resolving issues, searching through the knowledge base, finding solutions and reporting incidents, all of which can be accessed through a user login.
mail_outlineEmail: Available through a dedicated login portal.
schoolTraining: Customized training for teams and employees is available. Features include:
- Free training courses, podcasts and microlearning playlists.
- Training courses and global certifications from SAP.
- SAP skills with online and social learning, available 24/7.
- Visual guides to help navigate through learning paths.
- Expert guidance on organizational change.
- End-user training and adoption services.
local_offerTickets: Available in the website’s support section or through user login.
SAP Sales Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 97 reviews: