What is SAP CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP CRM
- Single Customer View: The customer profiling tool provides deep customer insight, allowing you to give customers a personalized experience. The profile pulls data from multiple channels and updates with each new interaction. A dashboard displays information from sources such as CRM, ERP, social media and more. Several filters allow granular analysis, such as sentiment engagement and customer journey insight.
- Budget Planning: This application shows a graphical overview of budget totals for different regions and has the option to analyze historical data as well as drill down into specific budgets to make adjustments. The program section is a summarized view of different campaigns that allows detailed planning for marketing spend. Furthermore, integration with procurement and finance tools provides a status overview in real time.
- Audience Identification: Pinpoint which contacts are best to target with campaigns. With a buying propensity score, you can see who is ready to buy immediately. Visuals such as a tag cloud and global map show the locations and interests of various customer segments. Drag-and-drop capabilities allow you to segment based on factors like spend, age and buying propensity.
- Multichannel Campaigns: Create multiple campaigns with a range of messages to more accurately target audience interests and stages. The system supports campaigns for social media, SMS, paid search and email. You can configure automatic campaigns to trigger based on certain customer behaviors. Real-time metrics give insight into campaign performance, enabling in-campaign adjustments that improve ROI.
- Centralized Inventory View: The order management solution provides a comprehensive view of inventory. Give customers the ability to buy online and pickup or return in-store. A cockpit feature tracks all new orders and their accompanying details, such as delivery mode, pickup location and status. Users can edit fields and the system automatically reflects those updates.
- Unified Customer Experience: Give customers the support they expect. Conversational chatbots driven by AI provide 24/7 support across all channels and advanced language processing facilitates natural conversations. If a conversation transfers to customer service agents for resolution, they have access to the chat thread for full context. A single user interface simplifies activities for agents. The service solution also connects to SAP Commerce Cloud to provide chat, email, video chat and phone tools for your organization’s online shops.
- Real-Time Insights: Analytics tools reveal which campaigns are underperforming, helping cut costs and focus efforts on the most profitable campaigns. Out-of-the-box reports show KPIs for key channels including email and Facebook. Metrics include open and click-through rates as well as leads handed to sales, leads converted and more.
- Extensive Integrations: The SAP Cloud Platform offers the ability to extend SAP CRM functionality. It comes with over 150 pre-built connectors and an extension factory. You can also build and deploy your own apps or turn to the 1,000+ apps developed by SAP partners.
SAP CRM is suitable for any type of business. A sampling of industries the product serves include high tech, retail, telecommunications, consumer products, automotive, insurance, travel, utilities, fashion, manufacturing and the public sector. Customers such as Palladium Hotel Group, Thrush Aircraft, GEA and doTerra use SAP C/4HANA.
- Lead and Account-Based Marketing: This feature in the SAP Marketing Cloud caters specifically to B2B environments. It includes visual tools such as a shared calendar for campaigns and a dashboard that displays budgets and costs in real time. Intelligent scoring, profiling and geospatial data help reps know which accounts to focus on. The system syncs account interactions with SAP Sales Cloud. In addition, machine learning helps you understand contact behavior, which lets you classify and rank contacts as well as spot segments with similar behavior.
- Experience Management: With this WYSIWYG tool, you can build new web pages or add to existing ones. Smart edit, a drag-and-drop interface, facilitates the creation of one design suitable for use on mobile devices, tablets and desktops. The system has the option to embed banners and promotions along with personalizing different elements.
- Product Content Management: A central interface offers a single view for managing products and catalogs. It’s equipped with bulk editing and support for multiple product attributes. The interface can serve as a master product database. Multilingual functionality is also included.
- Sales Automation: Sales reps gain access to a central platform for account and opportunity management. It stores data in a single place for easy availability and increased visibility. There are also tools that perform quarterly revenue forecasting. Lead management includes lead scoring functionality.
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ): This feature is designed to handle complex quotes via an intuitive interface. It allows sales reps to generate quotes quickly and supports a variety of pricebooks for offering the most effective discounts. An embedded intelligence tool helps with onboarding and can guide reps toward products that customers are more likely to buy. The feature is also equipped with margin protection guardrails and automatic approval triggers.
- Sales Performance Management: A drag-and-drop interface makes setup simple. With a built-in rules library, you can compare, test, and launch promotions and plans from one interface. Choose calculations for a range of criteria, such as territories, teams or verticals. The feature automatically calculates bonuses and commissions. It also provides a mobile app for reps, with a range of functionalities such as accelerators and a what-if calculator. The augmented intelligence tool prescribes recommendations for compensation plans.
- Augmented Intelligence: This tool supports a number of SAP CRM features. Leveraging AI and machine learning, it can automatically detect outliers, make selling suggestions that boost revenue and more. Deployment doesn’t require expertise from data scientists.
- Previous versions of the SAP CRM module didn’t have an intuitive UI
- Doesn’t integrate with other SAP products such as SAP ERP, BI/BW, and PI/XI
- Backend configurations in SAP CRM are complex and require highly skilled and experienced professionals
- Requires extensive training support to run the system
SAP CRM Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for SAP CRM
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
SAP CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 516 reviews: