What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Salesforce Sales Cloud offers quick and efficient customer relationship management service for looking at things like customer loyalty and customer retention in a personal way. On-demand CRM provides capable birds-eye views of customer relationships, with histories, visual dashboards and more. Diverse CRM application sets work with the central Salesforce platform as a modern option for cloud-based CRM delivering analytics results.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Salesforce Sales Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- With these types of cloud CRM, companies get the tools that they need to manage a sales funnel in a way that boosts conversions and optimizes deal potential.
- Build a marketing cloud for understanding e-mail campaigns and more.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud user interfaces help provide a familiar context for CRM review and other tasks.
- By sourcing a CRM solution from an established and well-known vendor in the field, companies get all of the functionality of the vendor's sales cloud and service cloud options, for investing in all of what customer relationship management software has to offer -- critical business intelligence focused on the customer experience.
SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD
Cost of Ownership
Typical cost structure for Salesforce Sales Cloud
|Customization Cost||Cost will vary depending on the type of plan selected and functional requirements selected as add-ons basis business requirements|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on the amount of CRM data to be migrated such as opportunities, cases, activities, contracts, orders, invoices, data duplication, data archiving and restoration|
|SalesforceIQ CRM Starter||
|Salesforce Lightning Professional||
|Salesforce Lightning Enterprise||
|Salesforce Lightning Unlimited||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Minimum subscription of 1 year is required|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||No|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- The cloud-based solution is rigid and does not allow users to modify and customize the fields
- Salesforce Sales Cloud is not user friendly and particularly, difficult to navigate
- Users need to incur additional cost for getting support services and hire third-party vendor/s for support or training
- Does not allow users to perform mass deletion. Instead it only allows users to delete tasks by clicking one by one
- The solution does not support mass email campaigns and users need to incur additional cost for adding this functionality
NetSuite CRM+: Starting at $129/user/month
SAP CRM: Starting at $75/user/month
Sage CRM: Starting at $39/user/month