What is Redtail CRM?
Industry Specialties: Financial Services
Redtail CRM is a web-based system that enables financial professionals to manage prospects and clients. It helps track client data, automate time-consuming tasks, organize records and more. Capabilities include contact management, email, reports, seminar management and integrations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Redtail CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Redtail CRM
- View Data Visually: An intuitive dashboard presents information that’s easy to digest at a glance. The “Today” tab pulls all major metrics onto one screen, such as revenue, updates, a to-do list, notices and pending workflow tasks.
- Work Anywhere: Users can take Redtail CRM on the go with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. The interface is easy to navigate and syncs in real time with the CRM’s data. Features include a calendar, contact list, editing capabilities, call or text ability, and a daily to-do list.
- Send Targeted Emails: You can send bulk emails to reach specific groups of contacts with relevant messages. It supports templates so you can reuse previous emails, such as for prospecting, contacting a new client or any other type of template you choose.
- Track Contact Communications: The Timeline tool stores each interaction you have with a contact on one screen. This makes it easy to follow the history for the prospects and clients — everything from new tasks added to notes to account updates.
- Streamline Data Entry: Automation simplifies routine tasks associated with entering or updating information. You can build automation templates for a variety of events and configure the settings to trigger actions based on the criteria you choose.
- Ensure Data Security: The Redtail CRM database is backed up every day in an offsite location to keep your data secure.
- Integrate Third-Party Tools: The software supports integrations with a range of third-party platforms for financial planning, marketing, investment research, portfolio analysis, voice dictation, VoIP, document storage, email compliance and more. Specific applications include Morningstar, Albridge, Advicent, eMoney, Constant Contact, FMG Suite, MarketingPro, Evernote and Docupace.
Redtail CRM specifically caters to organizations that provide financial services. Its customers include Cetera Financial Group, Cambridge Investment Research, American Portfolios, and 1st Global Research and Consulting.
- Contact Management: Redtail CRM includes a database for storing and managing your company’s contacts. You can keep track of all a contact’s relevant information and use the category or status settings to create segmented lists. The UDF (user defined field) element lets you personalize each contact by adding personal data and details — for example, how frequently they receive a newsletter.
- Seminar Management: This application simplifies the tasks involved with hosting a seminar. You can add attendees individually or in bulk, list attendee guests, attach workflow templates, add notes or documents, and more. A list view shows you all current, previous or total seminars, along with relevant details like start and end dates, location, and number of attendees.
- Retriever Cloud: This tool enables two-way data syncing between Redtail CRM and Microsoft Exchange Online as well as Office 365. It allows you to sync calendars and contacts. You can define which contacts to include and send the information to your smartphone for mobile access.
- Activity Management: Redtail CRM helps you manage activities via a to-do list and a calendar. You can add relevant details to each activity, invite guests, link to notes, and drag and drop activities for quick rescheduling. The calendar supports color-coding to easily keep track of different types of activities or events. Configuration options let you set the calendar to display chosen types of activities and other users’ calendars.
- Reports: The system supports over a dozen types of report. These give you visibility into metrics such as activity, contacts, client communications, opportunities in the pipeline and workflows. It specifically supports financial institutions by including reports based on trades and money (e.g., tax qualified accounts). And it includes a custom exporting option for pulling whatever data you need.
Redtail CRM Suite Support
A searchable knowledgebase provides users with plenty of self-guided support. Over 400 help articles cover topics such as getting started, workflows, integrations, reports, contact management, navigation and account management. There’s also API documentation available.
And Redtail Technology offers complimentary data migration for transferring your existing database into Redtail CRM. Phone and email support are available during weekdays, from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, except for the major U.S. holidays, including Presidents’ Day.
mail_outlineEmail: To receive email support, users can send a message to [email protected] A form is also available on the Redtail Technology website.
phonePhone: Support is provided for general questions as well as those related to email hosting. The number is +1 (800) 206-5030.
schoolTraining: Redtail Technology offers both online and in-person training. The online options include Live and recorded webinars along with tutorial videos. Offline training takes place via Redtail University (RTU). Redtail trainers teach a one day, in-depth class (Implement or Strategy) in various cities around the U.S. RTU XL expands the training to both classes across two days.
local_offerTickets: From the helpdesk section of the website, users can click on “Submit a request” and then fill out the brief form.
Redtail CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 181 reviews: