What is Redtail CRM?
Industry Specialties: Financial Services
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Redtail CRM
- View Data Visually: An intuitive dashboard presents information that’s easy to digest at a glance. The “Today” tab pulls all major metrics onto one screen, such as revenue, updates, a to-do list, notices and pending workflow tasks.
- Work Anywhere: Get on-the-go access with iOS and Android mobile apps. The interface is easy to navigate and syncs in real-time with the CRM’s data. Includes a calendar, contact list, editing capabilities, call or text-ability, and a daily to-do list.
- Send Targeted Emails: Send bulk emails to reach specific groups of contacts with relevant messages. Reuse emails with templates, such as for prospecting, contacting a new client or any other type of template.
- Track Contact Communications: View each interaction with a contact on one screen to easily follow the history for prospects and clients — everything from new tasks added to notes to account updates.
- Streamline Data Entry: Simplify routine tasks associated with entering or updating information. Build automation templates for a variety of events and configure the settings to trigger actions based on the criteria.
- Ensure Data Security: The Redtail CRM database is backed up every day in an offsite location to keep its data secure.
- Integrate Third-Party Tools: Connect to third-party platforms for financial planning, marketing, investment research, portfolio analysis, voice dictation, VoIP, document storage, email compliance and more. Specific integrations include Morningstar, Albridge, Advicent, eMoney, Constant Contact, FMG Suite, MarketingPro, Evernote and Docupace.
- Contact Management: Includes a database for storing and managing contacts and their information. Category and status settings enable creating segmented lists. User-defined fields help personalize each contact by adding personal data and details — for example, how frequently they receive a newsletter.
- Seminar Management: Simplifies the tasks involved with hosting a seminar. Add attendees individually or in bulk, list attendee guests, attach workflow templates, add notes or documents, and more. A list view shows all current, previous or total seminars, along with relevant details like start and end dates, location, and number of attendees.
- Retriever Cloud: Enables two-way data syncing between Redtail CRM and Microsoft Exchange Online as well as Office 365. Syncs calendars and contacts. Define which contacts to include and send that information to smartphones for mobile access.
- Activity Management: Facilitates collaboration and organizes info to track details.
- Offers a to-do list and a calendar.
- Supports adding relevant details to each activity, guest invitations, note linking and drag-and-drop activities for quick rescheduling.
- Calendar color-coding makes it easy to track different types of activities or events.
- Configuration options help set the calendar to display chosen types of activities and other users’ calendars.
- Reports: Offers a custom exporting option for pulling the needed data. Also includes over a dozen report types that:
- Grant visibility into metrics such as activity, contacts, client communications, opportunities in the pipeline and workflows.
- Specifically supports financial institutions by including reports based on trades and money (e.g., tax qualified accounts).
Redtail CRM Suite Support
Redtail CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
RedTail CRM allows finance professionals to drive day-to-day operations, offering low cost and easy-to-implement applications. It provides exceptional customer service and powerful performance across many features. Drawbacks that reviewers noted included the absence of important integrations, a lack of automation for many tasks and subpar reporting capabilities. Users should consider their unique needs in light of these drawbacks, but the system can be helpful for businesses looking to create time-saving workflows and build internal and client communications.
Based on 181 reviews: