What is Realvolve?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Designed to help real estate agents and teams, Realvolve’s cloud-based platform helps automate workflows and handle communications efficiently. It helps manage information such as property listings, clients, documents, escrow correspondence, events and tasks.
Users can leverage it to customize marketing campaigns for clients on anniversaries and birthdays based on personal and professional details. It also allows sending emails and SMSs about new deals.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Realvolve?
Key differentiators & advantages of Realvolve
- Automated Communication: Streamline the process of staying in touch with clients. Log and send incoming and outgoing emails, posts and messages; create and edit templates for mail merge; customize and send bulk email to contacts; select what information to share; and assign tasks and collaborate.
- Scalability: Designed to fit evolving business needs, it’s built to grow and scale alongside changing requirements.
- Accountability: Account owners can coach and consult team members effectively with the ability to log in.
- Smarter Work: Receive guidance on activities through actionable insights and predict impact on business.
- Enhanced Relationships: Gain a deep understanding of clients and nurture them in order to develop strong customer relationships.
Realvolve offers fine-tuned and automated CRM capabilities to real estate teams.
- Automated Workflow: Handles common as well as sophisticated processes. It also offers conditional workflows that help brokerages or personal practices work more efficiently and productively.
- Contact Management: Improve the organization and management of contacts by recording personal and professional information, as well as keeping a journal of notes and correspondence. Maintain a collection of files for every individual; send SMS, email and social media messages directly from the application; and track lead and referral sources.
- Property and Transaction Management: Capabilities include performed services recording for seller reporting, net commissions calculation and tracking of important events like closing dates and listing expirations. Also helps:
- Stay on top of properties and transactions.
- List parties that participate in the sale or purchase process of a property.
- Enter and revise vital information.
- Maintain portfolios of pertinent documents and albums of photos.
- Keep track of important activities and tasks.
- Task Management: View tasks and dates for a single contact, property or transaction as well as manage deadlines and keep track of events using a central calendar. Workflows help systematize repetitive tasks.
- Utility: Organize data into searchable sets and categorize them using tags; search for anything, like addresses or names; and add images and files.
- Connectivity: Synchronize calendar, tasks and contacts with Google Apps and notes with Evernote. Import data from other CRM applications, attachments and annotations. Export contacts to Google Drive to print labels and envelopes, and automate processes with customized zaps in Zapier.
These are some of the product limitations according to user feedback at the time of this review:
- Challenging to set up workflows and templates.
- Website can have long loading times.
- Set up and customization takes time.
Realvolve Suite Support
Check webinars, blogs and podcasts in the resource section.
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: (888) 507-1853.
schoolTraining: A designated portal offers various courses on building blocks, integrations, the contact database, key concepts, the property database, the transaction database, workflows and templates.
local_offerTickets: Not listed. However, it’s possible to share feedback, ideas, solutions, problems and critiques through a form.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 54 reviews: