What is Realvolve?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Designed to help real estate agents and teams, Realvolve’s cloud-based platform lets users automate workflows and handle communications efficiently. It helps manage information such as property listings, clients, documents, escrow correspondence, events and tasks.
Users can leverage it to customize marketing campaigns for their clients on anniversaries and birthdays based on personal and professional details. It also lets users send emails and SMSs to clients about new deals available.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Realvolve?
Key differentiators & advantages of Realvolve
- Automated Communication: Realvolve streamlines the process of staying in touch with clients. Users can log and send incoming and outgoing emails, posts and messages; create and edit templates for mail merge; customize and send bulk email to contacts; select what information to share; and assign tasks and collaborate.
- Scalability: Designed to fit evolving business needs, the platform is built to grow and scale alongside changing requirements.
- Accountability: The platform offers logging in capability for account owners so that they can coach and consult team members effectively.
- Smarter Work: The system helps guide users’ activity through actionable insights and predict impact on business.
- Enhanced Relationships: Users can gain a deep understanding of their clients and nurture them in order to develop strong customer relationships.
Realvolve offers fine-tuned and automated CRM capabilities to real estate teams.
- Automated Workflow: The software is equipped with a flexible and automated workflow that lets users handle common as well as sophisticated processes. It also offers conditional workflows that help brokerages or personal practices work more efficiently and productively.
- Contact Management: Users can improve the organization and management of contacts by recording personal and professional information and keeping a journal of notes and correspondence. They can maintain a collection of files for every individual; send SMS, email and social media messages directly from the application; and track lead and referral sources.
- Property and Transaction Management: This feature helps users stay on top of their properties and transactions. They can list parties that participate in the sale or purchase process of a property, enter and revise vital information, maintain portfolios of pertinent documents and albums of photos, and keep track of important activities and tasks. Other capabilities include recording performed services for seller reporting, net commissions calculation and tracking of important events like closing dates and listing expirations.
- Task Management: Users can view tasks and dates for a single contact, property or transaction as well as manage deadlines and keep track of events using a central calendar. This feature also systematizes repetitive tasks through workflows.
- Utility: This feature helps users organize data into searchable sets and categorize them using tags; search for anything, like addresses or names; and add images and files.
- Connectivity: Users can synchronize calendar, tasks and contacts with Google Apps and notes with Evernote. The system also supports data import from other CRM applications, attachments and annotations. Users can export contacts to Google Drive to print labels and envelopes and automate processes with customized zaps in Zapier.
Realvolve Suite Support
Realvolve offers extensive knowledge about the product in its resource section where users can check webinars, blogs and podcasts. It also has a dedicated portal for training.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach out to [email protected] for technical support.
phonePhone: Support agents can be reached at (888) 507-1853.
schoolTraining: Realvolve has a designated portal for training where it offers various courses on building blocks, integrations, the contact database, key concepts, the property database, the transaction database, workflows and templates.
local_offerTickets: Although no ticket submission is listed, users can share feedback, ideas, solutions, problems and critiques through a form.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 54 reviews: