What is PipelineDeals?
Industry Specialties: Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation and Logistics, Professional Services, Wholesale and Distribution, Landscaping Contractors, Flooring Contractors, Fencing Contractors, Agencies, Plumbing, HVAC
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of PipelineDeals
- Improves Business Outcomes: With detailed visibility into customer accounts, users can nurture relationships, recognize upsell opportunities and grow business. It helps manage project details, key deliverables, deadlines and milestones.
- Supports Collaboration: Team-centric accounts enable knowledge transfer across teams, ensuring collaborative strategizing.
- Grants Full Pipeline Control: A visual sales pipeline lets users track multiple sales workflows with accuracy, gain control of the pipeline with visual reporting, track each deal's progress and view activities in real time. Such detail enables users to map, record and see every stage of a sale.
- Streamlines Lead Management: Users gain efficiency by having all the information required to track the progress of each lead. The system facilitates better communication, faster responses, sharing of real-time updates with team members and customizable status tracking.
- Optimizes Selling: Users can maximize pipeline opportunities with the ability to see when leads are at risk and know which items are most important to prioritize. This visibility makes business decisions more informed.
- Enables Efficient Sales Processes: Sales team management tools let managers guide sales reps and set objectives for them. They can eliminate delays, confusion and redundancy by designing a framework for collaborative sales efforts and organizing the collective knowledge of the team.
- Automation: Sales reps can free up time to engage leads across multiple channels and increase sales by adding efficient workflows. With suggested next steps and activity reminders, they can focus on the most valuable tasks. As leads move through the pipeline leading to closed deals, users can also share progress reports across teams.
- Reporting: This feature allows users to actively measure business health through data-driven reports that are shareable across teams. Comparison charts show which team members or what type of leads bring in the most revenue, as well as the success of business deals over the lifecycle. Users can also track team performance, types of deals acquired and custom data points.
- Email Sync: This feature saves time and streamlines workflows by helping users manage emails in the sales pipeline. A complete history of sales communication is viewable in an easy-to-filter place so that fewer deals are missed out on.
- Mobile App: Android and iOS apps help users manage their sales pipeline while on the go. It offers sales-focused features like smart search, talk-to-text records, real-time notifications, tasks and calendars, one-click activity notes, a mobile business card scanner and nearby geolocation.
- SuperShare: The platform enhances productivity and enables faster deal closing by letting users collaborate from the dashboard in real time and add activities to deals. Users can grant access and share deals with outside partners.
- Customization: Users can boost the sales process by customizing details based on their unique business needs. They can customize field names, choose which data to see first, assign permissions to team members, prioritize important customer details and use templates. The system color and theme can also be changed to match a company’s brand.
- Integrations: PipelineDeals integrates with popular software including Mailchimp, Google apps, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks, Zapier, Paycove, Help Scout, ActiveDemand and more.
- The contact layout lacks clarity as the information regarding contact, owner and company is presented illogically.
- The layout of data fields is difficult to navigate while looking for a specific item.
- It only allows tracking one email contact at a time, unless a campaign is created.
PipelineDeals Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 1474 reviews: