What is PipelineDeals?
Industry Specialties: Manufacturing, Construction, Transportation and Logistics, Professional Services, Wholesale and Distribution, Landscaping Contractors, Flooring Contractors, Fencing Contractors, Agencies, Plumbing, HVAC
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of PipelineDeals
- Improves Business Outcomes: Get detailed visibility into customer accounts to nurture relationships, recognize upsell opportunities and grow business. Also, manage project details, key deliverables, deadlines and milestones.
- Supports Collaboration: Team-centric accounts enable knowledge transfer across teams, ensuring collaborative strategizing.
- Grants Full Pipeline Control: Track multiple sales workflows accurately, gain control of pipelines with visual reporting, track each deal's progress and view activities in real time using a visual sales pipeline. Map, record and see every stage of a sale using these details.
- Streamlines Lead Management: Gain efficiency by having all the information required to track the progress of each lead. Facilitate better communication, faster responses, sharing of real-time updates with team members and customizable status tracking.
- Optimizes Selling: Maximize pipeline opportunities with the ability to see when leads are at risk and know which items are most important to prioritize. Make informed business decisions with this visibility.
- Enables Efficient Sales Processes: Guide sales reps and set objectives for them using team management tools. Eliminate delays, confusion and redundancy by designing a framework for collaborative sales efforts and organizing the collective knowledge of the team.
- Automation: Sales reps can free up time to engage leads across multiple channels and increase sales by adding efficient workflows. With suggested next steps and activity reminders, they can focus on the most valuable tasks. It’s also possible to share progress reports across teams as leads move through the pipeline leading to closed deals.
- Reporting: Actively measure business health through data-driven reports that are shareable across teams. Comparison charts show which team members and lead types bring in the most revenue, as well as the success of business deals over the lifecycle. Track team performance, types of deals acquired and custom data points.
- Email Sync: Save time and streamline workflows by managing emails in the sales pipeline. A complete history of sales communication is viewable in an easy-to-filter place so that fewer deals are missed out on.
- Mobile App: Manage sales pipeline while on the go using Android and iOS apps. Sales-focused features include:
- Smart search
- Talk-to-text records
- Real-time notifications
- Tasks and calendars
- One-click activity notes
- A mobile business card scanner
- Nearby geolocation
- SuperShare: Enhance productivity and enable faster deal closing by letting users collaborate from the dashboard in real time and add activities to deals. Grant access and share deals with outside partners.
- Customization: Boost the sales process by customizing details based on unique business needs. Customize field names, choose which data to see first, assign permissions to team members, prioritize important customer details and use templates. The system color and theme can also be changed to match company branding.
- Integrations: Integrates with popular software including Mailchimp, Google apps, Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks, Zapier, Paycove, Help Scout, ActiveDemand and more.
- Contact layout lacks clarity, as the information regarding contact, owner and company is presented illogically.
- Data fields layout is difficult to navigate while looking for a specific item.
- Only allows tracking one email contact at a time, unless a campaign is created.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Equipped with sales-focused features, PipelineDeals enables sales teams to automate redundant tasks and nurture relationships with customers. The system is easy to navigate and customize, and the support team is very responsive, as noted by most reviewers. It also helps manage deals and client information efficiently. However, it suffers from technical glitches, and tends to hang at times. Reviews also observed that the search process isn’t accurate and that the interface needs improvement. Overall, the system is a good fit for small and mid-sized businesses looking for efficient deal management.
Based on 1474 reviews: