What is Pipedrive?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Pipedrive
- Visualize Your Sales Pipeline: Pipedrive helps sales reps track each deal through the pipeline via a visual interface and easy-to-use tools. This gives a clear picture of what stage every lead or customer is in, so your sales pros can stay on top of the entire process. You can add custom fields to your pipelines to capture whatever data you need and customize them to reflect your specific sales stages.
- Centralize Sales Communication: The Sales Inbox feature can connect with your email inbox, putting all your communication with clients in a central location, so it’s easily accessible. The sync is bi-directional, meaning any emails you send from Pipedrive also appear in your inbox. You can also add a list of activities directly to the Sales Inbox. For those with less robust needs, Pipedrive offers Smart Email BCC, which allows you to send emails as normal and easily copy them into the platform.
- Easily Import Data: The system gives you control over the process of importing data from another source, whether that’s a spreadsheet or a different CRM. You can migrate data from many top solutions, including Salesforce, SugarCRM, HubSpot, Pipeliner, Infusionsoft, MS Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite CRM and Insightly.
- Work Smarter: A built-in AI tool called Sales Assist helps users improve performance. It can send automated performance tips based on behavior, suggest which tasks can be automated and send notifications when changes are made to the system’s settings. It also generates graphs that give visibility into good and bad habits so users can constantly increase effectiveness.
- Reduce Manual Tasks: The solution’s workflow automation feature enables you to streamline repetitive tasks by setting triggers and actions that the system will then perform. This includes automatically sending emails out based on actions taken in the pipeline, such as moving a deal to a new stage, so your contact with leads remains relevant and up to date. Other time-saving tools let you draw social media information into the CRM, pre-qualify leads in a single click and send real-time push notifications via webhooks.
- Understand Your Data: Pipedrive’s comprehensive reporting features allow you to gain insights into your sales data. Visual tables and charts make the information clear and easy to digest. You can customize which metrics the reports track, including deals added, open deals and average deal age. Filters let you hone in on the most relevant data, and you can divide metrics based on products or services. Dashboard customization ensures visibility into top KPIs.
- Create Custom Features: An open API gives you advanced control over the system’s capabilities. You can connect to a host of third-party apps to easily sync data. For greater functionality, you can use the API to develop features that fit your unique workflows and processes.
- Access Anywhere: Native apps for iOS and Android allow users to take work on the go. You can sync contacts and calendars, view daily priorities, record audio notes, and work within Google Drive or Gmail to add files and items like new deals.
- Lead Management: Along with visual pipelines, this set of features includes a product catalog, lead import tools and deal probability. A color-coded feature referred to as “rotting” uses different colors to represent how hot or cold a lead is, so sales reps always have visibility into which leads require follow-up or are best to pursue.
- Contact Management: You can import contacts from a previous CRM or spreadsheets, as well as sync contacts from Microsoft or Google. Once in the system, contacts are stored as organizations and people, which you can then attach to deals. A timeline of interactions such as calls and emails provides a record, so you always know where things stand. You can view contact locations by adding Google Maps integration.
- Web Forms: Pipedrive helps you generate leads via web forms, which can be embedded on your website or shared in emails and on social media channels. The fields are customizable, so you capture the personal details you need, and you can configure where the leads appear in Pipedrive (e.g., as a deal or contact).
- Leadbooster Chatbot: Offered as an add-on for an additional cost, this feature collects and qualifies leads 24/7. The chatbot automatically routes leads to wherever you choose, such as a stage or sales rep. It’s synced with sales rep calendars, so leads can book a meeting from within the chatbot conversation.
- Activity Management: With these features, sales reps can stay on top of all activities related to your company’s pipelines. A scheduling tool makes it easy to keep track of to-do items, and reminder notifications can be sent to a user’s inbox or mobile device. The system has a pre-made list of activity types, which can be configured based on your needs.
- Sales Forecasting: This tool helps you pursue the best deals and effectively plan your strategy for open deals. Individual views provide in-depth details that are helpful for sales reps, while the Forecasting view is convenient for managers who need broader context. The Forecasting view is customizable, allowing deal filtering based on criteria like date started or product.
- Integration: Pipedrive integrates with dozens of other apps, including Asana. It also connects with platforms like Zapier and Automate.io, allowing further integration with tools like LinkedIn, Zendesk, Mailchimp, HubSpot, Jira, Salesforce, Dropbox and various G Suite tools like Gmail.
- Marketplace: The platform supports dozens of third-party plugins, which can be found on the Pipedrive Marketplace. Thumbs-up/thumbs-down ratings and user reviews help you gauge how an app performed for other users.
- User Access Control: You can set user permissions and determine how users login, whether it’s via two-factor authentication or using a single sign-on (SSO) platform. A dashboard lets you track the identity and location of anyone who logs in. You can set the system to alert you when an unrecognized device logs in.
- Data Security: Pipedrive goes to extensive lengths to protect your company’s data. This includes data encryption, daily backups and GDPR compliance. It also provides a data protection officer and multiple certifications.
Pipedrive Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Pipedrive is a sales and marketing management tool for small and medium businesses that helps visualize the sales pipeline, track important activities and hold client conversations to add value, with mobile access for greater productivity. Even with its data exporting difficulties, filter complexity and non-intuitive email integration, the platform overall is easy to use and intuitive. Integration with third-party software such as Google Apps, Mailchimp and Zapier, along with a powerful API, helps simplify tasks for users.
Based on 3744 reviews: