What is PracticePanther?
Industry Specialties: Legal Practices
PracticePanther is a comprehensive platform that enables law practice firms to manage their relationships with leads and customers. It includes the capabilities firms require to support their marketing, sales and service efforts.
Companies can leverage it to secure client details with an integrated client portal as well as account for every billable minute. The mobile app allows users to handle day-to-day activities from anywhere.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use PracticePanther?
Key differentiators & advantages of PracticePanther
- Automated Updates: The software comes with updates, allowing users to spend less time worrying about technical details and more time being productive.
- Adaptive Interface: The interface allows users to quickly adapt to the software based on their firm's need and is easy to use.
- Saves Time: The system can save up to eight hours in a month by automating billings, credit card invoices and account balance updates. It also syncs with QuickBooks Online and sends automatic notifications about upcoming dates and events.
- Support Forum: PracticePanther offers best-in-class customer support by ensuring customer service reps are always there for customers.
- Add-Ons: PracticePanther integrates with many third-party apps such as Gmail, MailChimp, Dropbox, Zapier and many others to support users’ current processes and daily activities.
- Client Communication: The software enables users to connect and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Additional Partnership & Resources: Users gain the benefit of additional partnership along with free CLE courses, webinars and law school program material.
PracticePanther supports firms across a range of specialties, such as bankruptcy, civil litigation, criminal law, family law, health law, immigration, intellectual property, labor law, other practice areas, personal injury, real estate, tax law and traffic law.
- Case Management: Detailed user information can be stored with ease along with tags and follow-up updates making it easy and organized.
- Document Management: This feature makes it easy to manage all a firm’s documents digitally so no files are ever lost or misplaced.
- Workflow Automation: The automated work process streamlines follow-ups, calculations, user entries and case management, saving time and reducing paperwork.
- Intake Forms: The software helps eliminate clerical errors and manual data entry by offering forms to gather client information.
- Timely Invites: PracticePanther allows users to schedule up to five reminders for clients through email, popup and text messages, ensuring they don’t miss a deadline or courtroom date.
- Client Portal: A dedicated client portal lets users address client queries and be available for clients on the go. It also provides clients access to previous payments, invoices, the trusted account balance and more.
- Digital Payments: The ability to accept payment via credit cards and eChecks offers a convenient, user-friendly experience for clients.
- Time Tracking: This feature automates the tracking of expenses to ensure all billable time is logged. It also provides reporting functionality.
- Trust Accounting: The system integrates with QuickBooks Online to facilitate audits, while the trust accounting feature simplifies operations and allows firms to accept retainer payments.
- Conflict Search: Users can link contacts to matters for checking on conflict of interests and parties represented by the lawyer.
PracticePanther Suite Support
The client support team has a 97% customer satisfaction rate and is available with one click.
mail_outlineEmail: For users who need instant support, the PracticePanther team is available on live chat Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. — 7 p.m. EST. Users can also email [email protected] or users visit the support forum to get their questions answered.
phonePhone: Users can call the support line at 1 800-856-8729 to get connected with a member from the support team.
schoolTraining: Panther University provides skilled training sessions through videos, study material and much more.
local_offerTickets: A ticketing system isn’t included.