What is Siebel CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Oracle Siebel supports marketing, sales, service and other key areas of customer interaction via a suite of more than 35 products. It helps businesses of all sizes enhance customer experiences and automate processes. Companies can implement as many or as few of the individual modules as desired for a highly flexible environment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Siebel CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Siebel CRM
- Deploy in the Cloud: Siebel CRM is available via the Oracle Compute Cloud Service (OCCS). This reduces TCO and gives you the ability to scale environments as needed, accelerate the start-up time and achieve a minimum uptime of 99.95%.
- Increase Agility: The application follows a continuous release model. Regular updates provide faster access to new features and security improvements. It also simplifies the process of updating the system to minimize maintenance costs.
- Build on a Flexible Platform: Siebel Open UI uses one framework that supports multiple use cases, such as mobile, touch and employee-facing. This provides a tailored user experience based on role.
- Gain Sales Insights: The sales component delivers visibility into your pipeline and sales performance. It seamlessly integrates with the other Siebel applications so you can phase deployments. You can also segment sales regions, identify where to take action and offer tailored coaching to the members of your sales team. Additionally, the 360-degree, real-time view of all sales activities enhances decision-making.
- Execute Multi-Channel Campaigns: You can integrate workflows, collaborate on approvals and use financial models to optimize marketing spend. In addition, a command center lets you track campaigns throughout your organization. Your marketing team can use the most up-to-date customer info to create personalized, targeted campaigns.
- Enhance Customer Service: Contact center teams can view historical customer interactions and respond to emails automatically. A help desk feature ensures timely, comprehensive service for any problems or questions that arise, whether from customers or employees. You can also manage field service activities such as scheduling and contract management, as well as streamline and improve claims processes.
- Connect CRM With Social Media: Thanks to an integrated framework, the system allows you to connect with Oracle Social Relationship Management Cloud Service. This lets you view all contact info, address issues on social networks, transfer social media leads into Siebel CRM and more.
- Extend Capabilities: Integration with Oracle’s BI applications provides a range of analytics functionality. Oracle Siebel also plugs into the Oracle CX Cloud Suite to provide a connected ecosystem that lets you deliver customer-centric experiences.
Oracle Siebel serves over 4,200 global clients from small businesses to enterprise giants. The software industry forms its largest customer demographic. Other industries covered include IT and services, banking, hospital and healthcare, financial services, staffing and recruiting, telecommunications, and insurance. GM, Panasonic, American Airlines and Canon are among its customers.
- Sales Tools: The mobile sales feature lets on-the-go sales reps access information while in person, respond to inquiries faster and increase sales. There are also solutions to capture quotes and orders. This makes tracking products easier and offers insights that optimize product bundle targeting, prices, and cross-sell and upsell.
- Marketing Capabilities: This group of features helps manage everything from events to email marketing and web marketing. You can also plan and track budgets while analyzing marketing activities via the resource management module.
- Dynamic Catalog: You can define selling rules and maintain catalogs with this module. It integrates product selection and configuration to support comprehensive search options, configurations, and targeted upsell and cross-sell offers.
- Pricing Analytics: This feature provides data consistency and the ability to make context-based decisions. It reveals product demand and shows the overall effectiveness and impact of your pricing across various regions and offers such as discounts, incentives, etc.
- Quote and Order Lifecycle Management: Siebel CRM ensures order completion, validity and accuracy via this set of applications. It also supports pricing and product configurations. You can approve quotes, verify credit and payment, and analyze orders for greater understanding of the process and pipeline.
- Mobile Access: Oracle Siebel gives you a number of ways to maintain flexible access to key data. Its remote capabilities support mobile devices such as laptops and tablets while the Siebel Mobile solution lets field workers view key data from iOS and Android devices as well as pagers. The server sync feature integrates Microsoft Exchange Server and your Siebel database for automatic data syncing. There are also wireless and handheld solutions to cover any organization’s mobility needs.
- Loyalty Management: You can build campaigns that drive loyalty without the need for IT expertise. Access to marketing, analytics and service tools helps your business boost profits and cut expenses while getting the most out of each customer relationship.
- Partner Management: These four modules facilitate management of partner relationships. You can share information and streamline processes for marketing, sales and other areas. Tools for lead tracking, forecasting, partner progress assessments, complex pricing and channel operations management let you oversee all aspects of your partner relationships. There’s also a partner portal for supporting partner communities.
- Doesn’t support data synchronization with other systems
- Complex implementation process that costs 2 to 3 times the cost of the software
- UI isn’t intuitive and doesn’t fully support the data import feature
- Doesn’t provide a drag-and-drop interface
- No light and updated version for mobile available
Oracle Siebel Suite Support
In addition to the options below, Oracle offers a knowledgebase that covers topics like logins, certification info and patch downloads. Some require logging in to a user account. Oracle also provides advanced customer support services that include systems optimization, security, transition and managed platforms.
phonePhone: Oracle customer service agents are available to answer both technical and non-technical questions. The U.S. number is 1 (800) 223-1711. For a list of support numbers for other countries, visit the Global Contact page on Oracle’s website.
schoolTraining: Oracle University offers training in a number of disciplines, including Java, databases and applications. Users have the option to take courses on demand, in-person, via live virtual classes and more. Oracle also offers certifications. Subscriptions are available to help companies receive the most from the training offerings.
local_offerTickets: Active users can submit service requests via “My Oracle Support” after logging in to their account.
Cost of Ownership for Oracle Siebel
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
Siebel CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 485 reviews: