What is Oracle Sales Cloud (SMB)?
Oracle Engagement Cloud is a customer relationship management platform equipped with artificial intelligence. It is a cloud-based solution, best suited for small and midsize businesses. It offers many productivity features like voice-activated mobile interfaces, automated assignment and distribution of leads, and activity management tools directly from the email.
Its distinctive features include sales force automation, sales performance management, partner relationship management, social collaboration, adaptive intelligence and customer data enrichment.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Sales Cloud (SMB)?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Sales Cloud (SMB)
- Artificial Intelligence: Oracle Engagement Cloud's Artifical Intelligence algorithms offers win probability scores to assist in prioritizing sales opportunities and offer automated recommendations for next best sales actions.
- Sales Performance Management: Oracle Engagement Cloud helps to align territories, initiate rewards and sales incentives, identify successful selling techniques and offer in-context coaching.
- Seamless Integration: End to end integration enables seamless information flow across the entire Oracle’s solution suite allowing sales and other teams to work using the same granular customer view.
- Interactive Reporting: It provides prebuilt reports and custom reporting options for deeper insights. The solution delivers Process Aware BI for simple reports and infolets to advanced, interactive visualizations that support decision making.
- Native Mobile Apps: The Oracle CX Cloud Mobile App for iOS and Android includes the Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile, Call Report, and Deal Management apps to provide access to critical customer information on the go.
- Omnichannel Interactions: It organizes all customer interactions including live chat and screen-share sessions in one common location.
User Sentiment i
Based on 264 reviews: