What is Nutshell CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Nutshell CRM
- Featured Integrations: Provides efficiency of business operations without the help of IT support by connecting and centralizing the tools that help day-to-day activity.
- Customized Models: Leverage different sales models that best suit business needs. Types include inbound sales, relationship-based sales, outbound sales, team sales and account-based sales.
- Boundless Conference: Invest in business growth with an annual virtual conference that features live appearances and workshops by eminent professionals. Adds value by enhancing the performance of sales, marketing and customer support teams.
- Simplified Usage: Eliminate common process delays such as categorizing contacts, scheduling follow-ups, organizing leads based on priority and deriving social media handles for each contact. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to adapt to the platform’s layout and deliver quick results.
- Add-on Automation: Nutshell Pro adds an extra benefit of sales automation that accelerates the process of gathering leads. It also helps sales teams optimize their efforts and focus more on building relationships.
- Pipeline Management: Provides drag-and-drop features to progress leads through the next sales stage and mark them as won, lost or canceled. Enables monitoring sales progress and planning sales strategy accordingly.
- Reporting and Performance Tracking: Shows what’s working and what needs to improve by:
- Capturing and reporting sales performance, team performance and productivity, and sales forecasts.
- Monitoring lead volume, analyzing lost deals and tracking customer advancement through the sales funnel.
- Providing ready-to-use charts and presentations.
- Contact Management: Helps minimize manual entry and gain insights on leads. Syncs contacts, calendars and emails, as well as logs communications from desktop and smartphones. Also helps manage, import and export data on one dashboard.
- Email: Send customers personalized emails by creating and scheduling one-on-one sales drip campaigns that help capture leads. The sequence tool can automatically trigger the sales sequence in the pipeline stage and sends reminders to follow up.
- Team Collaboration: Tag, communicate and collaborate with colleagues without missing out on important notifications from clients. Organize and revert to conversations from anywhere using the mobile app.
- Mobile applications lack a user-friendly UI.
- New software updates during working hours interrupt work.
Nutshell CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Nutshell’s CRM and sales automation platform helps sales teams with lead capturing. Besides being easy to use, it offers great tracking and reporting features. Users also pointed to its customization and automation as key benefits. Having said that, some workflow restrictions make task delegation and operations difficult. Additionally, its third-party integrations make it hard to work seamlessly. It charges additional costs for more advanced features, making it best for companies that only need basic functionality or have the budget to support higher costs.
Based on 827 reviews: