What is Nutshell CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Nutshell is a cloud-based platform that helps sales and marketing representatives by organizing their operations and reporting processes. It provides customization options that can cater to specific industry needs. The user-friendly interface allows users to make changes and adapt quickly irrespective of technical skill. Features include contact management, email campaigns, a mobile app, pipelines and unlimited storage.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Nutshell CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Nutshell CRM
- Featured Integrations: Nutshell increases the efficiency of business operations without the help of IT support by connecting and centralizing the tools that users need for day-to-day activity.
- Customized Models: The software allows users to choose from different sales models that best suit their business. Users can pick from inbound sales, relationship-based sales, outbound sales, team sales and account-based sales.
- Boundless Conference: Nutshell hosts an annual virtual conference that features live appearances and workshops by eminent professionals to help users grow their business. Boundless adds value by enhancing the performance of sales, marketing and customer support teams.
- Simplified Usage: Users can eliminate common process delays such as categorizing contacts, scheduling follow-ups, organizing leads based on priority and deriving social media handles for each contact. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for professionals to adapt to the platform’s layout and deliver quick results.
The software works best for SMBs and has delivered results for over 25,000 professionals. Nutshell serves various industries and has received multiple awards.
- Add-on Automation: Nutshell Pro adds an extra benefit of sales automation that accelerates the process of gathering leads. It also helps sales teams optimize their efforts and focus more on building relationships.
- Pipeline Management: The platform provides drag-and-drop features for leads that navigate the next sales stage and mark leads as won, lost or canceled. This allows users to monitor the progress of their sales and plan their sales strategy accordingly.
- Reporting and Performance Tracking: This feature captures and reports sales performance, team performance and productivity and sales forecasts. Users can leverage it to monitor lead volume, analyze lost deals and track customer advancement through the sales funnel. This helps users and their team learn what’s working and what needs to improve. The platform also provides ready-to-use charts and presentations.
- Contact Management: Users can minimize manual entry and gain insights on leads with this feature. It lets them sync contacts, calendars and emails, as well as log communications from desktop and smartphones. Along with this, it helps users manage, import and export their data on one dashboard.
- Email: This feature serves as a tool to send customers personalized emails with a sequence that allows users to create and schedule one-on-one sales drip campaigns that help capture leads. The sequence tool can automatically trigger the sales sequence in the pipeline stage and reminds users to follow up.
- Team Collaboration: Users can tag, communicate and collaborate with colleagues without missing out on important notifications from clients. They can organize and revert to conversations from anywhere using the mobile app.
These are the product limitations at the time of this writing, based on user reviews:
- The mobile application lacks a user-friendly UI.
- Users reported work interruption due to release of software updates during working hours.
Nutshell CRM Suite Support
The support team at Nutshell can be reached Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST. Live support is included with every plan at no additional charge.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to [email protected] to receive technical assistance.
phonePhone: The support team can be contacted at (888) 336-8808.
schoolTraining: Nutshell provides a help center on their website with training material such as articles and videos to help users understand and get acquainted with the software. It also provides sales and marketing strategies for professionals to go through.
local_offerTickets: Nutshell provides request forms on their website in case users need help resolving issues.