What is Nimble CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Nimble CRM
- Auto Set-Up: Simplifies the task of getting the software up and running, as it automatically sets itself up based on user requirements.
- Unified Workspace: Gather all information and unify it for easy access through the Nimble dashboard.
- User-Friendly: Easy to work from wherever and through whichever app is needed. Access emails, social media, contacts and more on the go, all from one dashboard.
- Team Tracking: Stay updated on team activities with a segregated table for in-progress, scheduled and completed tasks.
- Increased Sales: The sales navigator enhances productivity by tagging sales reps in deals so they can meet sales targets.
- Smart Social Search: Automates the process of collecting contact information and details from social media pages, providing helpful business insights.
- Today Page: Provides organization by listing and arranging priority clients, reminders and updates on an intuitive board.
- Single Engagement Platform: Engage on multiple sites through one platform. Syncs and integrates data and activity from commonly used apps such as Gmail, Pipedrive, social media channels, Mailchimp and many others.
- Sales Intelligence: Simplifies the process of reaching out to prospects. Sorts by company size, industry, location, revenue and other key details to ensure sales and marketing efforts target the right types of businesses.
- Prospect Building: Understand customer relationship insights by quickly scanning the sales funnel, calendar, social signals and tasks at hand.
- Emailing and Tracking: Provides insight into customer activity by keeping track of opened emails and clicks. Shows the number of times a prospect has opened a particular message, directly from Gmail.
- Auto Sync: Removes data entry tasks via automatic syncing of data and insights that help engage customers.
- Contact Discoveries: Filters out old data and updates with the latest information using the Enrichment Credits feature in the Nimble Prospector App.
- Sales Forecasts and Analytics: Deal forecasting and pipeline analytics can predict the team’s historical and predictive revenue in greater detail to identify which deals need attention.
- App Integrations: Makes it easy to work anytime, anywhere with over 100 integrated apps along with additional add-ons that facilitate business collaboration.
- Doesn’t integrate fully with LinkedIn.
- Doesn’t support task management.
- Offers separate contact database and lacks contact synchronization.
- Doesn’t support Facebook message integration.
- Doesn’t offer fee-based maintenance agreement for enhanced training support.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Nimble CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Nimble’s CRM solution is intuitive to use and automatically populates customer profiles, interaction histories, contact lists, email conversations and social media activity across various platforms. It offers efficient tracking and automates many tasks. However, reviews noted the mobile application lacks robust performance, and auto-sync feature along with basic integration adds complexity to using it. Its price point makes it best for small businesses that are looking for good value along with strong customer support.
Based on 2505 reviews: