What is Nimble CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Nimble CRM is a one-stop solution for managing and organizing contacts, setting reminders, building and maintaining relationships, finding opportunities, and meeting goals. It provides users complete information on a customer’s history and their deal status. Users can also set up a structured to-do list for their teams.
It allows users to engage and interact with prospects and customers on a personalized level, enabling them to stay connected across the entire customer journey.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Nimble CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Nimble CRM
- Auto Set-Up: Nimble CRM simplifies the task of getting the software up and running, as it automatically sets itself up per the user’s requirements.
- Unified Workspace: The software gathers all user information and unifies it for easy access through the Nimble dashboard.
- User-Friendly: The platform makes it easy for users to work from wherever they want and whichever app they need to work from. Users can access their emails, social media, contacts and more on the go, all from one dashboard.
- Team Tracking: Managers can stay updated on their team’s activities with a segregated table for in-progress, scheduled and completed tasks.
- Increased Sales: The sales navigator enhances productivity by tagging sales reps in deals so they can meet sales targets.
Nimble CRM supports 140,000 professionals and caters to large and small businesses in many domains such as banking, software, healthcare, marketing and sports.
- Smart Social Search: Nimble automates the process of collecting contact information and details from social media pages, giving users insights that could be helpful for their business.
- Today Page: This feature provides organization by listing and arranging users’ priority clients, reminders and updates on an intuitive board.
- Single Engagement Platform: Nimble’s dedicated dashboard allows users to engage on multiple sites through one platform.The software syncs and integrates all user data and activity from commonly used apps such as Gmail, Pipedrive, social media channels, MailChimp and many others.
- Sales Intelligence: Nimble CRM simplifies the process of reaching out to prospects. It sorts by company size, industry, location, revenue and other key details to ensure sales and marketing efforts target the right types of businesses.
- Prospect Building: Users can understand customer relationship insights by quickly scanning the sales funnel, calendar, social signals and tasks at hand.
- Emailing and Tracking: Nimble provides insight into customer activity by keeping track of opened emails and clicks. The platform shows the number of times a prospect has opened a particular message, directly from the user’s Gmail.
- Auto Sync: Users are freed from data entry tasks via automatic syncing of data and insights that help them engage customers.
- Contact Discoveries: Nimble CRM filters out old data and updates with the latest information using the Enrichment Credits feature in the Nimble Prospector App.
- Sales Forecasts and Analytics: The software uses deal forecasting and pipeline analytics so managers can predict their team’s historical and predictive revenue in greater detail to identify which deals need attention.
- App Integrations: Nimble CRM makes it easy for users to work anytime, anywhere with 100+ integrated apps along with additional add-ons that facilitate business collaboration.
Some of the product limitations include:
- It doesn’t integrate fully with LinkedIn.
- It doesn’t support task management features.
- The solution offers a separate contact database and therefore lacks contact synchronization, as there isn’t a built-in tool to automatically sync contacts from Gmail.
- It doesn’t support Facebook message integration.
- It doesn’t offer any sort of fee-based maintenance agreement for enhanced training support.
Nimble CRM Suite Support
It’s easy to get in touch with the support team at Nimble. Users can also visit the support portion of the site for quick support on the product.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to [email protected] for any product related query.
phonePhone: No support number is available.
schoolTraining: Nimble CRM offers an informative section on their site for training purposes, where users can learn everything they need to know to get started with the product.
local_offerTickets: Users can raise a ticket on the Nimble site and get their queries answered.
Cost of Ownership for Nimble CRM
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||