What is NetSuite CRM?
NetSuite CRM+ software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. Provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support. Delivers quotes, order management, commissions, sales forecasting and integrated Ecommerce capabilities.
Benefits and Insights
Why use NetSuite CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of NetSuite CRM
- With Netsuite on-demand CRM, get overall customer relationship management data that helps you to run your business the right way. With seamless information flows across customer lifecycles, Netsuite CRM provides the ability to look at the sales process in a different way. Metrics like fulfillment, upsell, and cross-sell show how employees are developing customer loyalty and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Things like histories and a 360° view of the customer helps leadership teams to get information on what the customer experience is like, and how individual customers interact with the company. These tools also help a company to build a CRM strategy that works for the firm, to maximize customer retention and other important metrics. As a small business tool, the flexibility of this cloud-based CRM solution helps Netsuite deliver extras like order management, commission monitoring, and sales forecasting tools through a modern CRM software platform. These tools help a business work toward customer support, with real-time dashboard functionality, marketing automation tools, and more. Support an e-commerce storefront, or tie CRM systems into bricks and mortar operations.
- Netsuite’s customer relationship management solution gives small to midsized businesses the strength to do what needs to be done, to keep customers and use business intelligence efficiently.
Cost of Ownership
Typical cost structure for NetSuite CRM+:
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid monthly or annually for purchasing the named user licenses, along with additional costs for advanced modules, extra data storage capacity and training and support services opted for|
|Netsuite CRM+ Subscription Cost||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Minimum commitment of 1 year is required|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||Yes|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Not Available|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Rigid cost structure plus additional cost for modules, shoots up the initial total cost of ownership of the product
- Permission based features are complex and difficult to understand
- Intensive training is required to build a robust product understanding
- Does not provide accurate project costing reports
- Does not provide a user friendly ‘search engine’
Salesforce CRM: Starting at $25/user/month
Infusionsoft CRM: Starting at $99/user/month
Sage CRM: Starting at $39/user/month