What is NeonCRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves non-profit organizations
NeonCRM is a cloud-based solution built by Neon One that helps nonprofit organizations streamline day to day processes for more efficiency and manage fundraising events, memberships and volunteers through automation.
Users can leverage it to build nonprofit websites while facilitating real-time credit card processing and recurring payments. These inclusions help enhance online donations while reducing manual work.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NeonCRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of NeonCRM
- Central Dashboard: Leverage customizable widgets and automatic syncing for a complete overview of the activities across the organization. Track growth and retention across supporters and donations, volunteers and events as well as upcoming activities and campaigns in one glance.
- Enhanced Fundraising: Centralize donor data, segment it to identify prospects and solicitations, tweak communications and campaigns and raise more money. Customized online donation forms, automated follow up receipts and workflow post-donation also help build better relationships and subsequently get supporters to pledge more donations.
- Comprehensive Relationship Management: Comprehensive supporter profiles, constituent portals to manage donations and customizable online forms form the foundation of a relationship-focused system that fosters deeper connections.
- Integrated Communication: Along with donor segmentation, integrate mass communication through emails and social media, and build a brand with storytelling and interpersonal communication.
- Mobile App: Available on both iOS and Android. Makes it easier to review upcoming activities, stay connected to supporters and add new donations on the go.
- Integrations: Use certified integrations as well as open APIs to manage multiple tools and create a streamlined, intuitive system with data consistency across the organization.
Specifically built to help nonprofit organizations of all types and sizes ranging from small, local community groups to large, national organizations.
- Accounts and Relationship Tracking: Create and maintain donor accounts, along with a history of contact, communication and transaction receipts. Relationships between individual accounts can be traced and tracked as a household, company or custom relationship for better communication, campaigning and event planning.
- Activities and Notes Tracking: Keep record of all actions performed on fields including users, constituents, accounts, donations, pledges, events, memberships, communication and purchases to audit databases as well as track previous and current data states. Trace changes in data records and maintain priority tasks using the activity and notes tracking feature.
- Volunteer Management: Accept, train, certify and manage volunteers. Once trained, volunteers can be assigned to different groups and projects, and the progress of the volunteer program can be measured regularly.
- Grant Management: Track and manage research, apply to and receive grants, track statuses, and take the requisite steps to receive grants.
- Constituent Login Portal: Exclusive members can access timesheets and custom web pages. Constituents can manage peer-to-peer fundraising, events and recurring transactions, upload required files and renew memberships.
- Credit Card and Check Processing: NeonPay is a single-source, PCI-compliant tool to manage, authorize and capture payments from all major credit cards as well as eCheck and ACH. Make payments void, issue full or partial refunds and manage disputes.
- Event Management: Manage all types of events, ranging from get-togethers, seminars and classes to conferences and fundraisers. Also enables dynamic event listing, conditional ticketing and attendee management.
- Email Marketing: Segment members and customize communication per segment using in-built templates and graphics. Segmentation can also be used to create print mail and material that can be dispatched to physical addresses.
- Online Web Forms and Surveys: Offers customizable, mobile-friendly and responsive web forms for events, surveys and donation collections. The forms can be branded and have support follow up communication.
- Reports and Analytics: Tracks the performance and growth of the organization via statistical analysis. Access detailed reports on various features and aspects of the tool, such as mailing and communication, donors, memberships, donations, transactions and payments, events, campaigns, and more.
These limitations, based on user feedback, are current as of the writing of this review:
- Difficult to generate and share custom reports.
- Extra training comes at an additional cost.
- Non-intuitive built-in calendar.
- Outdated form tool.
- Limitations on social fundraising and template designing.
- Volunteer module is clunky and hard to manage.
Support is available 24/7 via the customer support center.
mail_outlineEmail: Requires login.
phonePhone: Accessible by logging in to the customer portal.
schoolTraining:Onboarding and training support is available through documentation and webinars. In-person and live online training sessions can also be requested.
local_offerTickets: Access FAQs and a support community to address queries. Log in to the customer support portal to raise a ticket for faster resolution.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 481 reviews: