What is NeonCRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves non-profit organizations
NeonCRM is a cloud-based software suite built by Neon One that helps non-profit organizations streamline day to day processes along with management of fundraising events, memberships and volunteers through automation.
It also allows users to build non-profit websites while facilitating real-time credit card processing and recurring payments. These inclusions help enhance online donations while streamlining day-to-day processes for more efficiency.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NeonCRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of NeonCRM
- Central Dashboard: A central dashboard with customizable widgets and automatic syncing gives the users a complete overview of activities across the organization. These features can track growth and retention across supporters and donations, volunteers and events as well as upcoming activities and campaigns with just one glance.
- Enhanced Fundraising: As NeonCRM helps users centralize donor data, they can segment it to identify prospects and solicitations, tweak communications and campaigns and raise more money. Customized online donation forms and automated follow-up receipts and workflow post-donation also help users build better relationships and subsequently get supporters to pledge more donations.
- Comprehensive Relationship Management: Comprehensive supporter profiles, constituent portals to manage donations, and customizable online forms set up the foundation of a relationship-focused system that fosters deeper connections.
- Integrated Communication: Along with donor segmentation, it also allows users to integrate mass communication through emails and social media, helping them build their brand with storytelling and interpersonal communication.
- Mobile App: Available on both iOS and Android, NeonCRM’s mobile application makes it easier for users to review their upcoming activities, stay connected to supporters and add new donations on-the-go.
- Integrations: Users can utilize certified integrations as well as NeonCRM’s open APIs to manage multiple tools and create a streamlined, intuitive system with data consistency across the organization.
NeonCRM is specifically built to help non-profit organizations of all types and sizes ranging from small local community groups to large national organizations.
- Accounts and Relationship Tracking: Users can create and maintain donor accounts within NeonCRM, along with all contact, communication and transaction receipts. Relationships between individual accounts can be traced and tracked as a household, company and custom-defined relationships for better communication, campaigning and event planning.
- Activities and Notes Tracking: The system keeps a record of all actions performed on fields including users, constituents, accounts, donations, pledges, events, memberships, communication and purchases, allowing users to audit databases and track previous and current data states. The activity and notes tracking feature allows users to trace changes in data records and maintain priority tasks.
- Volunteer Management: Users can accept, train, certify and manage volunteers using this tool. Once trained, volunteers can be assigned to different groups and projects and the progress of the volunteer program can be measured regularly.
- Grant Management: The grants feature lets users track and manage research, apply to and receive grants, track statuses and take the requisite steps to receive grants.
- Constituent Login Portal: It offers a dedicated constituent login portal for exclusive member access to timesheets and custom web pages. Constituents can also manage their peer-to-peer fundraising, events and recurring transactions, upload required files and renew memberships using their portal.
- Credit Card & Check Processing: NeonCRM offers NeonPay as a single-source, PCI compliant tool to manage, authorize and capture payments from all major credit cards as well as e-checks and ACH. Users can also void payments, issue full or partial refunds and manage disputes from within the merchant portal.
- Event Management: The event management feature lets users manage all types of events, ranging from get-togethers, seminars and classes to conferences and fundraisers. The event management module also enables dynamic event listing, conditional ticketing and attendees’ management.
- Email Marketing & Audience Segmentation: Users can segment their members and customize communication per segment using NeonCRM’s in-built templates and graphics. Not only the segmentation applies to email marketing, but it can also be used to create print mail and material that can be dispatched to the contacts’ physical addresses.
- Online Web Forms and Surveys: The software provides customizable, mobile-friendly and responsive web forms that can be used for events, surveys and donation collections. The forms can be branded, and have provisions for follow-up communication.
- Reports & Analytics: NeonCRM offers detailed reports on various features and aspects of the tool, such as mailing and communication, donors, memberships, donations, transactions and payments, events, campaigns and more. With statistical analysis, users can quickly track the performance and growth of the organization.
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
- Generating and sharing custom reports can be difficult
- Extra training comes at an additional cost
- Built-in calendar is not intuitive
- Form tool seems outdated
- Limitations on social fundraising
- Volunteer module is clunky and hard to manage
- Limitations to design templates
NeonCRM Suite Support
NeonCRM offers 24/7 support to its users via the customer support center.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is hidden behind the customer portal.
phonePhone: Users can access phone support after logging in to the customer portal.
schoolTraining: The software offers onboarding and training support to its users through documentation and webinars. Users can also request in-person and live online sessions for training.
local_offerTickets: Users can access FAQs and a support community to address their queries. They can also log in to the customer support portal to raise a ticket at NeonCRM for faster resolution.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 481 reviews: