What is Mothernode?
Mothernode CRM is a dynamic, highly expandable system which scales based on a company’s specific business and customer needs.The highly configurable application can be set up to align with a business’s industry, customer requirements and more. As SMBs grow into themselves, additional features and editions can be integrated for continued operations with a boosted level of functionality. No other system within Mothernode's class offers the same number of capabilities that are present in this system. With such a high degree features-to-price ratio, SMBs can take full advantage of a robust set of modules without overextending their budgets.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Mothernode?
Key differentiators & advantages of Mothernode
- Part of the appeal of Mothernode CRM is the flexibility of this CRM software. A small business or established enterprise can use these customer relationship management tools to add to the capability of desk software, and help digital marketing teams, salespeople or others to achieve their goals.
- Mothernode CRM can stand up to competitors like Infor CRM, Sage CRM and other cloud-based CRM solutions. With highly configurable CRM application sets, Mothernode CRM helps businesses to grow and expand.
- The functionality of Mothernode CRM can be easily integrated into software architectures, and has a lot of different features to enhance relationships with customers.
- One way to put this is that Mothernode CRM enjoys a “high features to price” ratio -- another way to explain it is that there is a lot of function packed into an affordable CRM option for business clients.
Cost of Ownership
Typical cost structure for Mothernode CRM:
|Maintenance Cost||Upgrades and add-ons are managed directly in the cloud at no extra cost|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Cost will vary depending on the pricing plan/CRM module selected and the level of customization required such as configurable dashboards, dashboard and operational reporting needs, type of data elements required for tracking, complexity of workflows, forms to collect additional data, UI changes, etc.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Recurring monthly fee is charged which typically includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, training and support services opted for|
|Sales Team Edition||
|Sales & Marketing Edition||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||No minimum commitment.|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||No|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Search engine functionality does not automatically search contacts and sometimes users have to manually check the entries
- Does not provide intuitive lead capture forms
- Does not provide an inbuilt e-commerce feature
- Does not sync meeting/schedule updates automatically
- Does not let users to access prospects and current accounts simultaneously
Salesforce CRM: Starting at $25/user/month
Infusionsoft CRM: Starting at $99/user/month
SAP CRM: Starting at $75/user/month