What is Method CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Method CRM helps small businesses effectively manage relationships with prospect, leads and customers. Designed to be used with QuickBooks, it offers lead management and customer management modules. Additional features include app integrations and no-code system customization.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Method CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Method CRM
- Integrate With QuickBooks: Two-way sync with QuickBooks Online (QBO) and QuickBooks Desktop provides instant access to data such as contacts, sales and vendor transactions, payments, lists and time tracking (Desktop version only).
- Customize Without Coding: The no-code platform is 100% customizable. Build fields, tables, apps, workflows, lead generation forms, transaction templates and reports using a drag-and-drop tool. Create a portal to support customer self-service and customize the system according to changing needs of the company.
- Work More Efficiently: Manage leads with tools for tracking opportunities, creating estimates and converting leads to customers that are transferred into QuickBooks in a single click. Automate lead capture and workflows, eliminate double data entry, streamline purchase order creation, speed up the payment process and cut down on manual admin tasks.
- Personalize Interactions: See all customer information in a single, central database that provides a 360-degree view of each customer. Personalize services by viewing history of interactions, purchases and more.
- Win More Customers: Attract and convert leads with email campaigns and lead capture forms, along with tracking the activity for each contact. Store an unlimited number of contacts, and view the status and stage of each lead.
- Connect With Popular Apps: Supports native integrations with third-party tools such as Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp and Google Calendar. Connects through Zapier to more than 1,000 apps for e-commerce, marketing and payment processing. Also integrates with payment gateways such as PayPal Payflow, Intuit QuickBooks Payments (U.S. QBO only) and Authorize.NET.
- Access Full-Service Customization: Take advantage of customization services through a consultant who will build apps and screens based on unique needs. Includes a free hour with a consultant (in conjunction with a 30-day free trial) for whatever’s needed — customization projects, basic training, consultation and more.
Built for any type of small business. Particularly helpful for companies in accounting, construction, field service, manufacturing and the nonprofit space.
- Lead Management: Email integrations help save data directly from users’ inboxes. Embed lead capture forms on websites and upload a spreadsheet of leads. In addition, create estimates based on QuickBooks items, track sales details and add custom fields.
- Customer Management: Manage all aspects of customer relationships. Generate invoices, payments and receipts without using QuickBooks. Follow up with customers to keep them engaged, and build email campaigns or send contact lists to Mailchimp to drive additional interactions. Identify top products and customers to increase sales through custom reports.
- Mobile Apps: Available on iOS and Android, access both QuickBooks and CRM data from anywhere, at any time.
- Customer Portals: This built-in feature enables customers to pay via a secure online gateway. This also provides access to self-service options that let them track support requests, edit contact info and view purchase history. You can use it out-of-the-box or customize any component to fit the portals to your needs. Customizations allow customers to order items, request info and approve documents.
These are some of the product’s shortcomings based on user feedback at the time of this review:
- Customizing pages is time-consuming and complicated.
- On-screen menus are inadequate.
- Customization requires significant technical knowledge.
- Can’t pin or attach files to a contact.
Method CRM Suite Support
Support through email, chat and phone is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.
mail_outlineEmail: Fill out the brief form on the “Contact Us” page to receive email support. Live chat option also available.
phonePhone: 1 (888) 925-6238.
schoolTraining: Official training not available. Offers an extensive, searchable help center, a good resource to become more familiar with the system. Over 450 articles cover everything from setup to integrations to troubleshooting.
local_offerTickets: No info available.
Method CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 158 reviews: