What is Method CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Method CRM helps small businesses more effectively manage their relationships with prospects, leads and customers. It’s designed to be used with QuickBooks and offers lead management and customer management modules. Additional features include app integrations and the ability to customize the system using a no-code approach.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Method CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Method CRM
- Integrate With QuickBooks: Method CRM provides a two-way sync with both QuickBooks Online (QBO) and QuickBooks Desktop. This provides instant access to data such as contacts, sales transactions, vendor transactions, payments, time tracking (Desktop version only) and lists.
- Customize Without Coding: Method CRM is a no-code platform, and it’s 100% customizable. A drag-and-drop tool lets you build fields, tables, apps, workflows, lead generation forms, transaction templates and reports. You can also create a portal to support customer self-service. The flexibility enables you to mold the system to your needs as your company grows so you don’t have to switch to another CRM.
- Work More Efficiently: The application makes it easier to manage leads with tools for tracking opportunities, creating estimates and converting leads to customers that are transferred into QuickBooks in a single click. It also automates lead capture and workflows, eliminates double data entry, streamlines the creation of purchase orders, speeds up the payment process, and cuts down on manual admin tasks.
- Personalize Interactions: Method CRM stores all customer information in a single location to provide a 360-degree view of each customer. The ability to view a history of interactions, purchases and more lets you personalize your service.
- Win More Customers: You can attract and convert leads with email campaigns and lead capture forms, along with tracking the activity for each contact. The system lets you store an unlimited number of contacts, enabling you to view the status and stage of each lead.
- Connect With Your Favorite Apps: The system has native integrations with a range of popular third-party tools, such as Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp and Google Calendar. You can also integrate it with the following payment gateways: PayPal Payflow, Intuit QuickBooks Payments (U.S. QBO only) and Authorize.NET. In addition, with Zapier, you can connect Method CRM with over 1,000 more apps for e-commerce, marketing and payment processing.
- Access Full-Service Customization: If you don’t want to customize Method CRM yourself, you can take advantage of customization services. A consultant will build apps and screens based on your needs. The service includes a free hour with a consultant (in conjunction with a 30-day free trial) to be used for whatever you need — customization projects, basic training, consultation, etc.
Method CRM is built for any type of small business. However, it’s particularly helpful for companies in accounting, construction, field service, manufacturing and the nonprofit space.
- Lead Management: This module supports email integrations so you can save data to Method CRM directly from your inbox. It also features lead capture forms you can embed on your website. An import tool makes it easy to upload a spreadsheet of leads. In addition, you can create estimates based on QuickBooks items from within Method CRM, track sales details and add custom fields.
- Customer Management: With this set of features, you can manage all aspects of your customer relationships. It supports the payment process by letting you generate invoices, payments and receipts without going into QuickBooks. Reminders let you follow up with customers to keep them engaged, and you can build email campaigns or send contact lists to Mailchimp to drive additional interactions. Custom reports help you identify top products and customers so you can increase sales.
- Mobile Apps: Method CRM is available on iOS and Android platforms, giving users access to both QuickBooks and CRM data from anywhere, at any time.
- Customer Portals: This built-in feature enables customers to pay via a secure online gateway. This also provides access to self-service options that let them track support requests, edit contact info and view purchase history. You can use it out-of-the-box or customize any component to fit the portals to your needs. Customizations allow customers to order items, request info and approve documents.
Method CRM Suite Support
The email, chat and phone support options listed below are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
mail_outlineEmail: You can fill out the brief form on the “Contact Us” page to receive email support. There’s also a live chat option.
phonePhone: Phone support is available by calling 1 (888) 925-6238.
schoolTraining: While Method doesn’t provide official training, it offers an extensive, searchable help center. Over 450 articles cover everything from setup to integrations to troubleshooting. It’s a good resource for those looking to become more familiar with the system.
Method CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 158 reviews: