What is LionDesk?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of LionDesk
- Work Anywhere: Access from both iOS and Android devices for on-the-go functionality.
- Stay on Task: Stay organized, create every day to-do lists and update calendar events, all on a user-friendly interface that provides access to all needed information.
- Reach More People: Boost efficiency and increase the number of connections by using features like bulk email and text.
- Use Free for 30 Days: Ensure the product adequately fits user requirements with a free trial that lasts twice the duration provided by similar products like Realvolve and Contactually.
- Connect With Clients: Incorporate videos in text messages and emails to build personal connections with leads and customers.
- Import Facebook Leads: Import and generate leads from Facebook ads directly into the CRM without paying for a third-party app, due to LionDesk’s status as an approved Facebook partner.
- Access Broker Tools: Stay on top of business performance with enhanced reports, full visibility of data such as properties and deals, and drip campaigns.
- Keep Using Everyday Apps: An API provides integration with other applications and connects more than 100 systems, from general tools like Office 365 to industry-specific ones like IDX Broker and Zillow.
- Property Management: Tracks the details of all properties in one place including closed deals, deadlines and tasks.
- Contact Management: Provides contact details so it’s clear where to focus efforts. Features include lead scoring, status and filters.
- Lead Import: Saves time by automatically adding leads from Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and Zip Realty.
- Pipeline Management: Simplifies the work process of tracking and managing leads, making the most relevant information easy to see. The single screen provides a complete view of the pipeline by showing which stage individual deals are in as well as total pipeline data.
- Video Email and Texting: This built-in feature makes it easy to record videos and then send them via text or email.
- Email Reporting: Reveals which efforts and messages are working and which prospects are most engaged with emails. Tracks opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes and other responses.
- Task Management: Prevents important tasks from falling through the cracks with the calendar view, which includes reminder notifications.
- Lead Distribution: Ensures leads end up with the best team members using criteria like agent performance and zip codes.
- Drip Campaigns: Makes reaching leads more effective through scheduled campaigns, phone calls and text messages to increase the chances of connecting with prospects.
- Automation: Automated messages reduce the amount of time it takes to complete time-consuming and repetitive tasks like emailing, calling and texting leads.
- Document Management: Ensures the right documents are on hand with the ability to upload, organize and attach docs to contact profiles. Supported file types include PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and images, up to 10 MB.
- Click-to-Call: Helps save time when calling clients and provides a history of interactions with each client by tracking both outbound and inbound calls and text messages.
- Doesn’t provide robust customer support.
- Lacks efficient integration.
LionDesk Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
LionDesk fits well for individuals and agencies looking for end-to-end lead management. The user-friendly platform is highly customizable and offers a unique video recording feature that aids direct communications. Per user feedback, the customer service and price range aren’t the best, and the system lacks some useful integrations. However, it can streamline work and save time via workflows and automation. Real estate professionals who are involved with prospect and client interaction and need features like lead and campaign management, client/property matching, contact management, email marketing, property alerts, tracking and segmentation would find this software useful.
Based on 96 reviews: