What is LionDesk?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
LionDesk delivers cloud-based marketing and sales tools tailored to professionals in the real estate industry. Suitable for individuals, teams and brokerages, it provides a single place to manage client relationships.
Users can leverage it to import leads from other sources, organize information, manage processes, connect with clients, boost closed deals and track tasks. Capabilities include contact management, property management, video emails and texts, pipeline management, automation and marketing campaigns.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use LionDesk?
Key differentiators & advantages of LionDesk
- Work Anywhere: You can take work on the go and access the platform from any device via iOS and Android apps.
- Stay on Task: The platform helps you stay organized and know what to work on every day with to-do lists, a calendar and a user-friendly interface that provides access to all the information you need.
- Reach More People: You can work more efficiently and increase the number of people you connect with by using features like bulk email and text.
- Use Free for 30 Days: LionDesk’s free trial is more than twice the length offered by similar products like Realvolve and Contactually, ensuring you can adequately test whether the software is a good fit before committing.
- Connect With Clients: Incorporating videos into your text messages and emails allows you to build personal connections with leads and customers.
- Import Facebook Leads: You can import leads generated from Facebook ads directly into the CRM without paying for a third-party app, due to LionDesk’s status as an approved Facebook partner.
- Access Broker Tools: It’s possible to keep a pulse on your business with enhanced reports, full visibility into data like properties and deals, and drip campaigns for agents.
- Keep Using Everyday Apps: An open API gives you full freedom to integrate other applications with the platform. It can connect more than 100 systems, from general tools like Office 365 to industry-specific ones like IDX Broker and Zillow.
LionDesk provides CRM tools for real estate companies. It’s used by more than 165,000 industry professionals, including insurance agents, brokers, title reps and loan officers.
- Property Management: This feature allows you to track the details of all your properties in one place, including closed deals, deadlines and tasks.
- Contact Management: Everything you need to know about contacts is at your fingertips, so you always have a clear picture of where to focus your efforts. Features include lead scoring, status and filters.
- Lead Import: LionDesk saves you time by letting you automatically add leads from Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and Zip Realty.
- Pipeline Management: The visual workflow simplifies the process of tracking and managing your leads and makes the most relevant information easy to see. A single screen provides a complete view of your pipeline by showing which stage individual deals are in as well as total pipeline data.
- Video Email and Texting: This built-in feature makes it easy to record videos and then send them via text or email.
- Email Reporting: The system’s reporting features enable you to know what’s working and who’s most engaged with your emails. It tracks opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes and other responses.
- Task Management: You can prevent important tasks from falling through the cracks by using the calendar view, which includes reminder notifications.
- Lead Distribution: Ensuring leads end up in the right hands is a simple matter of assigning them to the best team members using criteria like agent performance and zip codes.
- Drip Campaigns: Reaching leads is more effective with these tools, which let you schedule campaigns and include phone calls or text messages to increase the chances of connecting with people.
- Automation: You can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete time-consuming or repetitive tasks like emailing, calling and texting leads by setting up automated messages.
- Document Management: A file manager ensures you always have the right documents on hand. You can upload docs, organize them and attach them to contact profiles. Supported file types include PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and images, with a size limit of 10 MB.
- Click-to-Call: This feature helps you save time when calling clients. It also provides a history of your interactions with each client by tracking both outbound and inbound calls and text messages.
LionDesk Suite Support
Users who purchase the Elite plan receive support in addition to what’s listed below. The plan includes priority support, integration setup and one-on-one training.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact [email protected] to receive assistance.
phonePhone: Phone support is available by calling (760) 501-8582.
schoolTraining: LionDesk doesn’t offer official training courses or on-site classes, other than for customers with the Elite plan. However, users can check the searchable help center, which has dozens of articles on how to use the system. Users can also find how-to videos on YouTube. The website houses extensive documentation for developers as well.
local_offerTickets: Customers can submit tickets using the form located on the site’s support section.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 96 reviews: