What is Less Annoying CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Less Annoying CRM is a cloud-based solution designed to help small businesses make it simple and efficient to handle activities surrounding leads and customers. The system gives companies an easy-to-use platform for storing contacts, tracking leads and managing tasks to help close more deals.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Less Annoying CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Less Annoying CRM
- User-Friendly: Less Annoying CRM provides a simple solution aimed at small business users. The lack of unnecessary features keeps the interface uncluttered and removes the need for technical expertise to set up and use the system.
- Collaboration: The system supports as many users as you need. Each user receives personal login information, and permission settings let you determine the level of access for every individual.
- Customization: You can configure the system to the extent you need so it works for your business, whether significantly changing the setup or making minor tweaks. Options of what you can configure include notifications, the name and color scheme for the CRM, pipeline fields, contact fields, and access permissions.
- Import and Export Capability: All that’s required to import a list of existing contacts is uploading a spreadsheet. The software also features one-click export for keeping a copy offline. Exported spreadsheet information includes notes, companies and contacts from the CRM.
- Data Security: Data is stored on Amazon’s infrastructure and is backed up two different ways. Backup copies are stored in multiple locations. The software also comes with 256-bit encryption.
- Free Trial: You can test the software for 30 days.
- Mobile Access: The platform is available from anywhere, across tablets, desktops and smartphones via web browser. It doesn’t require any syncing or installation.
Less Annoying CRM serves thousands of small businesses and is a good fit for many industries. Its clients include individuals and companies in real estate, insurance, travel and financial planning.
- Contact Management: Less Annoying CRM provides a central place where you can store all your company’s contacts, whether they’re individuals or businesses. You can filter the views to quickly find or group certain types of contacts. Each individual record houses company and contact info, an activity list, files, notes and pipeline status.
- Pipeline Management: The system comes with four default pipeline stages, with the option to add more. It also provides templates for specific pipelines, such as orders, projects, billing and other scenarios, all of which you can edit. When adding contacts to a pipeline, you have the option to include a task, such as following up on a specific day.
- Workspace: This feature acts as a summary dashboard. It houses an overview of all necessary information, from the day’s events and tasks to the pipeline report and an activity feed.
- Groups: The system lets you segment contacts into different groups. You can attach them to an existing group or create a new one. Emailing a particular segment entails connecting Less Annoying CRM to MailChimp and then syncing an audience in MailChimp to a specific group. Groups can be public (viewable by anyone) or private (accessible only to you).
- Built-in Calendar: Less Annoying CRM supports creating events and tasks within the platform via the calendar feature. Subcalendars permit greater categorization by grouping elements, such as having separate subcalendars for different levels of task priorities. The tool also supports calendar sharing among users, and you can sync it with Google Calendar for mobile access.
- Email Log and Agenda: With this functionality, you can store email conversations in the CRM and attach them to the corresponding contact records for a complete history of your interactions. You can also choose to receive a daily email with a checklist of any scheduled events and tasks for that day.
- Integrations: The software comes with the following native integrations: MailChimp, Google Calendar and Google Contacts. You can also connect with a number of third-party apps to add capabilities like lead forms, call tracking and logging, invoicing, and more. In addition, you can integrate with LeadsBridge and Pie Sync for access to hundreds more apps, such as QuickBooks, Facebook Lead Ads and Shopify. Using third-party apps or MailChimp incurs extra costs.
Less Annoying CRM Suite Support
Phone and email support is always free. Whether your organization is paying or testing the software using the free trial, you can reach out to the support team with any needs or questions.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can send an email ([email protected]) or fill out the simple form on the website contact page.
phonePhone: The customer service team can be reached via phone at (877) 666-6467.
schoolTraining: Less Annoying CRM provides training in the form of help articles and video tutorials, which cover all aspects of the software. For more specific situations — e.g., customizing certain parts of the system — users can reach out to the support team, who can offer advice and suggestions.