What is kvCORE?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Designed for the real estate industry, kvCORE is a cloud-based, all-in-one platform equipped with smart CRM, a lead engine, web and IDX, transactions, listings, a marketing autopilot feature and business analytics. It allows users to generate leads from different sources and shortlist them. The K+Team offering provides lead acquisition and relationship management features that help drive business.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use kvCORE?
Key differentiators & advantages of kvCORE
- Improved SEO: Users can earn a competitive edge in the market and secure higher ranks on SERPs by generating organic leads, sharing blog content on different social media channels, and ensuring a greater number of views and shares.
- Increased Business Impact: Companies can create a consistent online presence across different channels. Users can create multiple customizable content pages using templates and drive leads into the system effectively. The system also provides end users with a personalized mobile app that simplifies searching for listings on large sites.;
- Streamlined Business Proces: Businesses can run processes confidently using the robust cloud architecture of kvCORE that includes Amazon cloud infrastructure, modern API layers and a scalable data structure. Features like transaction integrations, an app marketplace and lead source integrations lead to improved transparency and productivity.
- Higher Conversion Rate: Users can attain higher sales conversions by delegating the best leads to the most skilled professionals. The platform offers automatic lead routing based on team performance insights and business analytics.
- Maximized Profit: With actionable insights from the platform, users can create a positive impact on the sales pipeline, leading to more profit. The complete lifecycle reports on leads help spot the top performers as well as identify areas for improvement.
- K+Team Platform: The platform helps users generate and close leads efficiently. Other capabilities include automated follow ups and IDX websites, along with a host of tools and features.
- Enhanced Cross-Market Growth: kvCORE helps ensure significant cross-market growth, as users can scale up teams with cross-MLS websites, IDX tools and homesearch.
- Time and Money Savings: Users can save a great deal of time and money as the fully-integrated and scalable solution helps focus on the core business activities, leading to increased profitability and growth.
- Maximized Close Rate: Driving a greater number of closed deals is possible with the accountability tools in the marketing autopilot feature, which enable users to automatically remove team members who don’t perform up to expectation.
kvCORE serves brokers and enterprises in the real estate industry.
- Lead Engine: Users can maximize engagement with clients using a behavioral follow-up system and sync leads from different sources to gather information using intelligent behavioral automation. A wide range of lead generation tools help track information from landing pages, listing videos, squeeze pages, text codes, postcards and QR codes. By leveraging Facebook, Google PPC and other lead channels, users can get the most promising leads.
- IDX Home Search: This feature helps ensure maximum possible lead engagement. The system links with more than 400 MLS databases nationwide with real-time property updates, quick search links, stats, map integrations and more.
- IDX-Integrated Lead Captures: This feature helps users build transparency and trust through a website that offers helpful market insights. Based on the listings of a specific area, they can create a page for customers to get a quick idea of the market.
- Mobile+: Users can perform different functions while on the go using this feature. It’s equipped with a front-end consumer app and a mobile dialer that enables users to make calls whenever required.
- Smart CRM: This feature helps save time as users can manage leads, contacts and their sphere of influence efficiently. They can minimize roadblocks by sharing leads with ISA, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators and lenders to collaborate more effectively. Automated lists of daily tasks also help agents optimize their time.
- Listings: Users can work on listings directly in the CRM, customize and share those to multiple channels, add off-market and coming soon listings manually in the system, and leverage the features of regular listings.
- Business Analytics Dashboard: This feature helps users analyze the entire organization’s data in real time and reveals the exact sources of closed deals. Users can receive predictive lead behavior, transaction aging reports, and information on agent and team performance.
- Reverse Prospecting: Users can build strong relationships with clients by understanding and catering to their exact requirements. As soon as a new listing comes in that matches the client’s parameters, the platform notifies agents so that they can send it over to the right prospect.
- Integration: With all transaction workflows directly integrated into kvCORE, users can glean insights without logging in to multiple tools. Seamless integration with Dotloop, Brokermint, Skyslope and other software offers insights into growth and profitability as well as a better understanding of different aspects of the business.
- Referral Drive: This feature helps agents close leads confidently as referrals not only increase the probability of conversion but also validate the business.
- Behavioral Automation: Users can ensure effective interaction with prospects, leads and contacts with personalized automated emails and text messages. They can also customize the responses to each message based on the interaction between leads and listings using pre-built smart campaigns. Real-time notifications provide alerts when something important happens with properties.
- CallQ Mobile Dialer: This feature streamlines the process of reaching out to a list of contacts. By tapping ‘go’, users can schedule calls consecutively.
- Multi-Team Support: With detailed business analytics, owners can compare the performance of agents, teams and offices at different levels.
- Add-Ons: If needed, users can access third-party tools and service add-ons from the marketplace at the best possible deal. These get integrated directly into the platform.
At the time of this review, these are some of the limitations of kvCORE according to user feedback:
- Landing pages can’t be edited once saved.
- Background options are restricted.
- Some of the verbiage responses are not editable.
- No reminders are given on clients’ birthdays or purchase anniversaries.
kvCORE Suite Support
There is a dedicated support portal where users can get information about product updates, new features and check help articles on lead generation, marketing, scripts and strategies, transactions and more. Users can join Facebook groups to learn success strategies and connect with other owners, as well as check the blog section of the site.
Live chat support is also available Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PST, and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to [email protected], Monday through Friday, 8 a.m – 4 p.m. PST.
phonePhone: Users can schedule one-on-one calls for technical support assistance, choosing a preferable date and time slot. The support is available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. PST.
schoolTraining: Customers are encouraged to attend virtual training summits that offer live, weekly training sessions focused on real estate strategies, free of cost. Users can also check the live portal to access training series’ and recorded webinars.
local_offerTickets: No ticket support is listed.