What is kvCORE?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of kvCORE
- Improved SEO: Earn a competitive edge in the market and secure higher ranks on SERPs by generating organic leads, sharing blog content on different social media channels, and ensuring a greater number of views and shares.
- Increased Business Impact: Create a consistent online presence across different channels with multiple customizable content pages and drive leads into the system effectively. End users get personalized mobile apps that simplify the search process.
- Streamlined Business Process: Run processes confidently using the robust cloud architecture of kvCORE that includes Amazon cloud infrastructure, modern API layers and a scalable data structure. Features like transaction integrations, an app marketplace and lead source integrations improve transparency and productivity.
- Higher Conversion Rate: Attain higher sales conversions by delegating the best leads to the most skilled professionals. The platform offers automatic lead routing based on team performance insights and business analytics.
- Maximized Profit: Gain actionable insights to create a positive impact on the sales pipeline, leading to more profit. Reports on lead lifecycle help spot the top performers as well as identify areas for improvement.
- K+Team Platform: Generate and close leads efficiently. Capabilities include automated follow ups and IDX websites, along with a host of tools and features.
- Enhanced Cross-Market Growth: Ensure significant cross-market growth and scale up teams with cross-MLS websites, IDX tools and homesearch.
- Time and Money Savings: Save a great deal of time and money by using a fully-integrated and scalable solution that promotes focus on core business activities, leading to increased profitability and growth.
- Maximized Close Rate: Drive a greater number of closed deals with the accountability tools in the marketing autopilot feature, which enables automatically removing team members who don’t perform up to expectation.
- Lead Engine: Maximize client engagement using a behavioral follow-up system and sync leads from different sources to gather information using intelligent behavioral automation. Lead generation tools help track information from landing pages, listing videos, squeeze pages, text codes, postcards and QR codes. Leverage Facebook, Google PPC and other lead channels to find the most promising leads.
- IDX Home Search: Ensures maximum possible lead engagement by linking with more than 400 MLS databases nationwide to provide real-time property updates, quick search links, stats, map integrations and more.
- IDX-Integrated Lead Captures: Build transparency and trust through a website that offers helpful market insights. Based on the listings of a specific area, a page can be created for customers to get a quick idea of the market.
- Mobile+: Perform different functions while on the go. It’s equipped with a front-end consumer app and a mobile dialer that helps make calls whenever required.
- Smart CRM: Manage leads, contacts and their sphere of influence efficiently to save time. Minimize roadblocks by sharing leads with ISA, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators and lenders to collaborate more effectively. Automated lists of daily tasks help optimize time.
- Listings: Work on listings directly in the CRM, customize and share those to multiple channels, add off-market and coming soon listings manually in the system, and leverage the features of regular listings.
- Business Analytics Dashboard: Analyze the entire organization’s data in real time to spot exact sources of closed deals. Receive predictive lead behavior, transaction aging reports, and information on agent and team performance.
- Reverse Prospecting: Build strong relationships with clients by understanding and catering to their exact requirements. Get notified as soon as a new listing comes in that matches the client’s parameters, and send it over to the right prospect.
- Integration: With all transaction workflows directly integrated into kvCORE, glean insights without logging in to multiple tools. Seamless integration with Dotloop, Brokermint, Skyslope and other software offers insights into growth and profitability as well as a better understanding of different aspects of the business.
- Referral Drive: Close leads confidently, as referrals not only increase the probability of conversion but also validate the business.
- Behavioral Automation: Ensure effective interaction with prospects, leads and contacts with personalized, automated emails and text messages. Customize responses to each message based on the interaction between leads and listings using prebuilt smart campaigns. Real-time notifications provide alerts when something important happens with properties.
- CallQ Mobile Dialer: Streamlines the process of reaching out to a list of contacts and supports scheduling calls consecutively by tapping “go”.
- Multi-Team Support: Compare the performance of agents, teams and offices at different levels with detailed business analytics.
- Add-Ons: Access third-party tools and service add-ons from the marketplace at the best possible deal. These get integrated directly into the platform.
- No option to edit landing pages once saved.
- Restricted background options.
- Non-editable verbiage responses.
- No reminders on clients’ birthdays or purchase anniversaries.
kvCORE Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
kvCORE is a robust, user-friendly solution for real estate businesses. Equipped with smart CRM, lead engine and marketing autopilot features, it ensures streamlined operations. It has a prompt customer service and ensures seamless communication with prospects. However, it needs improvement on certain aspects such as load time, interface and search functionalities. Overall, it’s a nice fit for real estate businesses with a decent budget.
Based on 632 reviews: