What is Kloudville?
Kloudville’s go-to-market strategy is to help run any business of any size with a complete and comprehensive set of Business Applications (Business 360 Apps) that offers full operational management capabilities. Provides an Omni-channel, Enterprise grade, Digital commerce platform that brings together all key facets of e-CRM, e-commerce and ERP functions under a SaaS platform. Scalable (as the growth demands), secure and maintenance-free. Cloud-based business- process-centric environment supports any business context operations engaged in buying and selling of goods and services.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Kloudville?
Key differentiators & advantages of Kloudville
- Business process centric Apps include: customer, catalog, inventory, order, fulfillment, shipping, invoicing, billing, pricing, procuring, resourcing, ticketing, B2B portal and real-time analytics and management dashboard straight out-ofthe-box
- Apps are business-process centric and come pre-configured with business functions per business vertical
- Apps empower businesses and enable easy and rapid customizations to business change
- Apps can be re-configured or enhanced for purpose
- New Apps can be created and integrated through the open API’s
- Common look-and-feel (UI) across all Apps and platform
- Open and standardized APIs allow for rapid deployment and integration at every level
- Highly secure, enterprise/telecom grade performance and scalability with workload distribution, load balancing and automatic failover
- All apps leverage shared common databases through the Core layer, creating information transparency across the organization
- Grow on demand without any further customization or change
- Low OPEX: No on-premise IT infrastructure
- Configuration-driven capability from the core platform and propagated to the Apps, which allows for rapid and flexible adaption to your business and ways of working