What is JobNimbus?
Industry Specialties: Serves Construction industries
JobNimbus is a combination of CRM and project management software that can help you manage your tasks and documents related to your projects. Customized specifically for the construction industry, it helps businesses take end-to-end control of their projects and job-sites.
With the help of a mobile app, contractors can update the status of projects on-the-go from their iOS or Android-powered smartphones. It lets users monitor and assign schedules, assignments, notes, project estimates and invoices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use JobNimbus?
Key differentiators & advantages of JobNimbus
- Cloud-Based Advantages: JobNimbus stores data on the cloud, so applications are platform-independent and can be accessed from anywhere. Users can also benefit from regular backups, consistent updates and better data security.
- Improved Collaboration: Document sharing and visibility into job statuses ensures that team members are on the same page and no task goes overlooked.
- Easy Integrations: Easy integrations with over 15 different tools, including Quickbooks, Beacon and Eagleview. These out-of-the-box integrations help improve productivity by letting users sync data between different tools seamlessly.
- Mobile Apps: The JobNimbus mobile app lets contractors upload data to the cloud, on-the-go. This lets the users create accurate estimates as well as track live projects.
JobNimbus brings the best of CRM and Project Management together in an easy-to-use interface. Built from the ground up for contractors, users have seen an average of 43% growth in revenue and up to eight hours a week saved per employee.
- Job Tracking and Production Management: Users can easily track and manage jobs with interactive boards. Quickly attach relevant information like photos and contracts to jobs so that team members can quickly access critical project documentation.
- Dashboards: Easy-to-use dashboards give users a clear picture of ongoing projects, leads, performance of the employees, sales and more.
- Central Databases: Contacts and invoice information are stored in a central database on the cloud for quick access. Teams, stakeholders and managers can see the important information without wasting time digging through files.
- Card Tracking: JobNimbus offers easily manageable cards for task assignments and seamless project management. Keep track of who is working on what, when and how far along they are so that everyone is on the same page.
- Automation: Users can set alerts to be sent out automatically once a milestone is achieved. This is helpful not only in keeping a track of ongoing projects and sales leads but also for tracking when invoices are generated for completed tasks. Automated reminders ensure that important sales meetings are not missed or the customers are notified about pending notifications.
JobNimbus Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available via the “contact us” page or by sending an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support at JobNimbus is available at (855) 964-6287 during business hours, which are typically 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
schoolTraining: JobNimbus offers paid 1-on-1 training which includes on-site or remote support. There is 1-on-1 training for new team members and refreshers for the old staff. Free training videos are hosted on the website as well as a detailed customer knowledge base that can be found on the JobNimbus website.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created via email, phone or by logging on to the support section of the website.