What is Insightly?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Insightly
- Compile Data Insights: A range of BI tools, such as dashboards and configurable reports, let you drill into metrics. Views include win rates, past or projected revenue, lead sources and sales rep performance. Drag-and-drop capability makes it easy to arrange layouts, and you can share full dashboards or specific graphs and charts with other users. The system also supports automated scheduling and emailing for reports.
- Use Your Favorite Apps: Insightly integrates with a range of popular third-party apps so your organization can work with familiar tools. Supported integrations include Office 365, G Suite, MailChimp, Slack, QuickBooks, Outlook, Zapier, Dropbox, Evernote, Box and Xero.
- Customize Insightly: You can add custom fields and arrange custom page layouts to fit the software to how your business works. Setting page layouts lets you determine the fields displayed, who can view them and what order they appear in.
- Gain Data Security: The software employs security measures like authentication for single sign-on, data encryption and two-factor authentication. It also supports GDPR compliance and EU/US Privacy Shield regulations.
- Price & Quote Products: You can create and edit price books, allowing you to store your company’s products and accompanying details in an organized way. You can choose a price book to be associated with an opportunity and then add products. You can then generate and manage quotes, either from within the opportunity screen or from the quotations tab.
- Manage Projects: Insightly includes project management functionality to help your teams stay on top of all aspects of an order. Closed opportunities can be converted into projects, which transfers all data from the deal. From there, features such as a board view, cards, task lists, milestones, notifications, email updates for the customer and project expense data help users see the project to completion.
- Work Mobile: Your teams can take information on the go with the mobile apps for iOS and Android. Mobile functionality lets users scan business cards, update information for current or new opportunities, take voice notes and manage project details. The apps also have real-time data sync.
- Lead Management: When a new lead enters the system, the software uses criteria you set up to automatically assign leads and tasks to sales reps. Each lead’s social profiles are automatically attached to their record. You can use web pages to capture leads while removing spam, and Insight Cards reveal duplicate records for better data quality.
- Opportunity Management: Customizable pipelines with a kanban view organize leads, which can be dragged and dropped to each new stage. Sales reps can drill down to view a deal’s call and email history, notes, proposals, and contracts.
- Email Automation: Features include templates, mass emailing capabilities, list segmentation and scheduling. The platform lets you save emails from your inbox and has a search functionality.
- Calculated Fields: Insightly enables you to use your CRM data to implement business logic and mathematical functions within the platform. You can create calculated fields for any number of items. Examples include commission, region assignment, working hour totals and remaining balance. It’s also possible to add fields to dashboards.
- Workflow Automation: This feature enables a variety of actions, such as assigning tasks, updating data, sending emails and transforming closed deals into projects. Insightly also contains webhooks and AWS Lambda functions for extended automation.
- Contact Management: The system stores all contact records — customers, prospects and more — in a single location. Multiple list views aid in organizing and searching contacts. Individual records contain all relevant information about the contact and support custom fields for further personalization. They also include a full list of interactions with your company along with details about who your contact knows.
Insightly Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Insightly helps users track contacts through the customer lifecycle to increase sales and productivity, improve customer relationships and manage projects efficiently. It excels in capabilities such as customization, ease of use, contact management and more. However, features like reporting and dashboards have room for improvement. Users also pointed out that customer support isn’t as quick and attentive as it could be. Reviews on price are mixed, with some saying it’s justified for the features it offers, while others consider it a bit expensive. Overall, it’s a good fit for small businesses that are looking for a robust CRM within a decent budget.
Based on 1732 reviews: