What is Infor CloudSuite CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Infor CloudSuite CRM is a cloud-based system that helps companies cater to and understand customers through sales, marketing and customer service activities. It helps with operations and handles outreach. Users can identify opportunities, streamline sales projects, forecast business-related decisions and generate growth with its analytics.
Cloud deployment and ERP integration help implement a strategic approach for maximum business growth.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor CloudSuite CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor CloudSuite CRM
- Birst Networked BI: The software has dedicated embedded analytics that aid in internal reporting and drive business results. Business intelligence facilitates gathering and distributing information across teams.
- Unified View: The platform helps sales, marketing and support teams work hand-in-hand to deliver results. With a cloud environment, users can easily view a customer’s touchpoints, giving access to users across various departments.
- On-the-Go Access: Users can access customer data, respond to customers and keep track of employee data via a dedicated mobile application. This helps them stay connected anytime, anywhere.
- Better Customer Experiences: The purpose-built CX suite enhances customer engagement and enriches the customer experience to drive profits. Users can integrate customer data across the enterprise to provide consistent, exceptional and personal experiences on any channel across a customer’s lifecycle.
- Back Office Integration: The platform takes care of integrated planning, purchase of inventory, sales, marketing, finance, human resources and more. Users can manage and integrate important parts of their business with the help of an ERP integration.
Infor CloudSuite CRM is used across 68,000 organizations worldwide. The platform holds a database of over 120,000 customers with enriched profiles.
- Forecasting: The solution gives proactive alerts to drive accurate forecasts that help in generating business. This also helps users make informed decisions, build an effective team, and choose and manage business territories.
- Omni-Channel Campaign Management: This feature enables users to orchestrate a well-constructed customer strategy along with managing campaign outcomes. The software provides advanced campaign workflows, sophisticated email marketing, precise customer targeting and powerful customer insights.
- Productivity Monitor: Users can identify opportunities, maximize the impact of each interaction and streamline sales activities. They can monitor their team progress and assign tasks that align goals for everyone.
- Data Availability: The system stores and manages leads, opportunities and activities for best business outcomes. Users can maintain full control of all this data and utilize it when and where they need it.
- TCO Analysis: Users can estimate and utilize the total cost of ownership, as well as evaluate the use of those services. This can help them understand and strategize their campaign plans for maximum success.
- Segmentation: The platform centralizes customer data, improves internal and external communications, and segregates data based on preference of hot and cold leads.
These are of the product limitations at the time of this writing, based on user reviews:
- Infor CloudSuite CRM does not have a user-friendly interface.
- Reports derived from the platform are unstructured.
Infor CloudSuite CRM Support
Users can reach out via an active chat-bot or visit Infor Concierge on the site for immediate assistance.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to the support team by logging into the support section with their respective credentials.
phonePhone: Customer support for different countries is available on the website.
schoolTraining: Infor has a huge resource section that includes case studies, white papers, product datasheets, infographics, demos, commercials, brochures, videos, upcoming webinars and past webinars. All of this can be accessed through their site. Infor also provides a certification program to add value to the user’s skill set.
local_offerTickets: No ticket support has been listed. However, users can fill in a form available in the contact section on the website and the support team will respond within 24 hours.
Cost of Ownership for Infor CRM
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||