What is Infor CRM?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor CRM
- Designed to be customized for each individual business client, this Customer Relationship Management suite is an excellent small business tool.
- Seamless back-office and integration and API design help make this software package compatible with an overall IT architecture, and customers can also join it with other products like Infor ERP, Infor PLM and Infor Visual.
- No-install mobile options help leadership teams keep in touch with what's going on inside the company, to see how marketing campaigns are working, and how business processes support growth. Along with tools like business intelligence and enterprise resource planning software, Customer Relationship Management suites really assist in fine-tuning business operations with the customer in mind.
Typical cost structure for Infor CRM:
- Cost is based on the number of users, irrespective of the type of deployment
- Concurrent Licenses:
|Maintenance Cost||For both types of deployments, annual maintenance cost and support is over and above the license and subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Will vary depending on the Infor CRM version selected and the level of customization required|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Infor CRM Standard Version*||
|Infor CRM Advanced Version*||
|Infor CRM Premier Version*||
|Infor CRM Cloud*||Can deploy only Advanced version of the solution||
|Infor CRM Mobile*||Can deploy only Advanced version of the solution||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||Yes|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Note: *Pricing information is regarding the software. It does not include implementation or annual maintenance support
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not provide user friendly interface and navigation is cumbersome
- The system is built on legacy codes which makes it difficult for users to code and handle the system
- Infor CRM is not compatible with recent operating systems such as Windows 10
- Not customizable and it is difficult to apply updates if users add custom code
- Graphical interface or working platform is not intuitive
NetSuite+: Starting at $129/user/month
Sugar CRM: Starting at$60/user/month
Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Starting at $15/user/month