What is HubSpot CRM?
Industry Specialties: Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of HubSpot CRM
- Free Version: Provides a free forever edition that eases the budget concerns for small businesses and has robust features that can be used by companies of all sizes.
- Growth Platform: Analyze and keep track of employee performance, facilitate coaching and improve team productivity. Helps work on individual performance and team outcomes.
- Data Insights: Track team activity, productivity and individual performance with an up-to-the-minute view of the sales pipeline.
- Bulk Email: Save time and effort by sending bulk emails automatically optimized for different devices.
- Bulk Storage: Store and access up to 1 million contacts with no expiration date, eliminating incurring costs due to hitting storage limits.
- Workflow Automation: Streamline lead rotation and task creation. Attract visitors with a free form filling tool and automatically organize, enrich and track contacts in a structured timeline to facilitate easy connections.
- Built-in Analytics: Monitor pages, offers and traffic sources that drive communications. Leverage bulk emailing and gain customer intent insights. Track opened emails, clicks and visitor website navigation.
- Pipeline Tracking: Auto-populates data from new deals and eliminates manual entries in forms. Add, edit and delete stages and properties from entered deals without help from IT.
- Lead Management: Helps sort and filter a prospect’s information based on geography, company size and number of visits. Custom views aid tracking prospects for optimum outreach.
- Monitoring: Monitors and gives insight on a prospect’s website activity, and identifies new prospects that visit the company’s website.
- Email Tracking and Notifications: Tracks sent emails, activities and aligns timed follow-ups for optimum sales growth.
- Email Templates: Promotes effective outreach and communication by making it quick and easy to draft emails.
- Scheduling: Syncs Google and Outlook meetings, making it easy to pick available time slots. Also helps schedule team meetings with prospects to maintain relationships and increase sales.
- Reporting: Generates customizable reports and dashboards that enable sharing metrics with team members, which help stimulate business growth.
- Live Chat: Enhances customer experiences and reduces the chances of a prospect slipping through the cracks by enabling support agents and sales reps to solve the queries of existing and interested customers in real time.
- Doesn’t provide a feed forum for sharing announcements, creation of team groups or sharing attachments and collaterals.
- Doesn’t provide a user-centric audit trail for tracking user activities.
HubSpot CRM Suite Support
HubSpot CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
HubSpot CRM is a free platform that supports the marketing and sales efforts of small to mid-sized businesses with features such as lead intake, deal management, ticket issues and more. It’s easy to use, unified and offers robust workflow management automation. A couple downsides reviewers observed include the limited functionality of the mobile app and the integrations mainly geared toward e-commerce. All in all, businesses looking for marketing and customer management at no cost will find HubSpot CRM is a solid option.
Based on 10690 reviews: