What is Hatchbuck?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Hatchbuck is a cloud-based product that helps users automate many of the processes surrounding their relationships with customers. Because of its affordable pricing model and its deployment availability, it’s best suited for small businesses.
Its features span across easy email creation, drip campaigns and form building. Additional features such as analytics and contact importation help it stand out from its competitors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Hatchbuck?
Key differentiators & advantages of Hatchbuck
- All-in-One: It touts itself as being an all-in-one solution, meeting a user’s CRM and marketing automation needs. Its additional MA features make it a strong choice for smaller businesses.
- Gives Hot Leads Priority: It will alert users when leads exhibit buying behavior, such as clicking on CTAs, consuming branded content, reaching a tag score or clicking specific links.
- Provides High-Level Overviews of Where to Invest: A dedicated analytics engine built into the software itself can show campaign performance and which channels are generating the most leads. This can give users a good idea of where to spend their time and money to return the highest value.
- Generates High ROI: Automated marketing software can take on the work of an entire marketing department with ease, freeing up teams to work on other projects.
Hatchbuck has customers in a variety of sectors, such as real estate, insurance, manufacturing, marketing and IT. Some major clients of Hatchbuck include Remax, Glass Doctor, GoBrandGo!, Nationwide and more.
- Robust Integrations: Hatchbuck can hook into almost any application through its robust API. It also comes with Zapier, an integration tool that connects it to over 1,000 different applications and services.
- Easily Send Emails: By integrating with a built-in CRM, users can send the right emails to their qualified leads, at the right times. Building emails is also easy and code-free.
- Analytics: Built-in analytics and campaign benchmarking allow users to score their campaigns and analyze progress.
- Enhanced Communications: It combines a variety of proven communication tactics such as drip campaigns and autoresponders to help move conversations along.
- Built-in CRM: A built-in, tightly integrated CRM lets users more effectively market and sell to their most qualified customers.
- Contact Import: Importing contacts from different CRMs and contact books is easy, and can come from a number of on-site or web-based sources (LinkedIn for example).
Hatchbuck Suite Support
Support options are limited from Hatchbuck. Users can call their phone support line or gain access to their repository of help articles.
mail_outlineEmail: At this time, users can’t contact support via email.
phonePhone: Basic phone support is available from the company. Users can call support at (866) 991-4888. Turnaround times are not specified.
schoolTraining: By becoming a partner, users will have access to training resources, as well as a certification program. There is also a large repository of self-help articles and training resources available through the Hatchbuck help desk at https://help.hatchbuck.com/en/.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticketing system available from the company at this time.