What is GreenRope?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
GreenRope CRM, a cloud-based software, consolidates and optimizes email marketing, social media, sales, event and project management simultaneously.
It bridges the gap between sales and marketing to make data and processes easily accessible and transparent. Its all-in-one sales, marketing and operations modules simplify business processes to deliver optimized omnichannel customer experiences.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use GreenRope?
Key differentiators & advantages of GreenRope
- Cloud-Based Platform: Supported by all browsers and has a mobile website for easy accessibility. Also available on iOS and Android, making it easy for users to work on the go.
- Cost-Effective: A survey conducted by VentureBeat supports a bold claim made by GreenRope CRM – their software can save up to 80% total cost of ownership compared to their competitors while increasing revenue by 75% within 12 months. Flat subscription rate is available with accessibility and user controls, as opposed to other CRMs that charge on a per-user basis.
- Extensive Integrations: Prebuilt integrations with third-party apps like Evernote, Twilio, Panda Docs and more ensure seamless work management. Also integrates with Zapier and offers an API for further integrations that can be built according to requirements.
- Improved Customer Relationships: Provide customers the support they expect. Leverage a dedicated customer support portal, knowledge base management and call center activity management to ensure faster resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Omnichannel Management: Create multiple campaigns across disparate channels, as well as track and optimize them in real-time to improve conversion rates.
- Drive More Revenue: Improve sales and enhance revenue streams. Lead generation and nurturing tools help assign and track progress of the sales team, as well as stay on top of clients’ information, needs and demands.
GreenRope CRM is best suited for small to mid-sized businesses who want to streamline their sales and marketing efforts.
- Dashboard: Offers two modules to quickly navigate through information:
- Basic: Highly customizable with interactive widgets, delivering information of daily activities and to-do lists, business growth rate and other stats around it.
- Expanded: Provides detailed information related to the website, visitors, conversions, transactions, new sign-ups and more.
- Calendar: Get a monthly, weekly and daily overview of upcoming tasks and activities, events, and booking activities. Manage internal calendars for multiple groups across the sales, marketing and operations department.
- Partner Relationship Management: Manage partners by tracking channel partner leads and sales opportunities, as well as share product, pricing, quoting, ordering and training information for seamless collaboration.
- Opportunity and Pipeline Management: Manage sales opportunities through the customer lifecycle from lead to order. Manage sales pipelines by individual sales rep, team, region and company-wide, with options to track stages, values and probabilities of close.
- Email Marketing: Create professional-looking, mobile-responsive emails, and test them out using the campaign optimizer. Once sent out, track the performance of each campaign. Offers options to automate the entire campaign based on tailored activity triggers.
- Search Tracking and Optimization: Track search rankings and performance of keywords and links in major search engines. Integrated with Google AdWords, this helps improve page-level SEO and campaign performance.
- Customer Support: Gives customers a convenient way to get answers to inquiries, post service issues, place orders, view order histories, and gain access to other information contained in the knowledge base. Supports creating an information repository or knowledge base for customers, and managing call center activities for faster query resolution.
- Lead Management: Maintain a marketing lead database, keeping a record of all marketing interactions between each prospect and the organization, including website visits, email clicks, scoring changes, and data updates and history.
- Data Segmentation and Quality Management: Segment the database on the basis of demographic, company and behavioral attributes, as well as CRM information. Also, remove duplicates, cleanse and append marketing databases to keep it relevant.
- Lead Nurturing: Automated drip marketing campaigns send relevant messages over time for lead nurturing, based on prospect behaviors and pre-defined campaign steps.
- Reporting and Analytics: Access reports about data contained within the system, including sales, marketing and operational activities. It’s possible to create ad-hoc reports according to specific requirements.
- Sales Forecasting: Check projected sales revenue on a department and individual level, based on historical sales data, analysis of market surveys and trends.
- Campaign Management: Manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including online ads, video campaigns, mobile, virtual events and social media. Entails end-to-end campaign management, from creating assets and defining campaign objectives to tracking results and costs to assessing ROI.
- Event and Webinar Marketing: Streamline marketing processes including personalized invitations, registration, reminders and post-event follow-up. Integrate with online meeting tools like WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToWebinar and more to enable smooth event management.
- Budgeting: Manage all aspects of marketing investments, including:
- Assigning top-down budgets to various groups and divisions
- Planning marketing spending across programs
- Tracking open-to-spend
- Ensuring budget compliance
- Coordinating work-flows and permissions
- Reconciling plans with actual invoices
- Social Collaboration: Multiple users within the organization can interact, share information and track progress against a common goal by creating custom collaboration spaces.
- Social Network Integration: Monitor leads and contacts on social networks, incorporate the same data into their lead and customer database, and use it to segment prospects. Also, reach customers by social profile and activity.
- Social Campaigns: Schedule automated posts to social networks, measure engagement, amplify brand stories and optimize social ad campaigns in real time.
Product limitations, according to user feedback at the time of this review, include:
- Mobile app isn’t as responsive as the web version.
- Cluttered interface due to overabundance of features.
- Overwhelming onboarding and learning curve.
- Disorganized information due to non-nested content and asset folders.
- Clunky automated workflows.
- Low media storage space.
GreenRope CRM Suite Support
Available via phone, email and the web-based support portal during business hours.
schoolTraining: Onboarding and training available through documentation and webinars. Live training available on request.
local_offerTickets: Raise a ticket for queries and issues using login credentials at the support and contact portal. Tickets are resolved on a priority level, with a 24-hour turnaround time.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 327 reviews: