What is GreenRope?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
GreenRope CRM is a cloud-based software suite that consolidates and optimizes email marketing, social media, sales, event and project management simultaneously.
It bridges the gap between sales and marketing to make data and processes easily accessible and transparent. Its all-in-one sales, marketing and operations modules simplify business processes to deliver optimized omni-channel customer experiences.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use GreenRope?
Key differentiators & advantages of GreenRope
- Cloud-Based Platform: GreenRope CRM is a cloud-based tool that is supported by all browsers and has a mobile website for easy accessibility. It also has an app for both iOS and Android, making it easy for users to work on-the-go.
- Cost-Effective: A survey conducted by VentureBeat shows that GreenRope CRM software can save up to 80% of the total cost of ownership compared to competitors while increasing revenue by 75% within 12 months. Additionally, while other CRM platforms charge on a per-user basis, GreenRope CRM has a flat subscription rate with accessibility and user controls.
- Extensive Integrations: GreenRope CRM provides pre-built integrations with third-party apps like Evernote, Twilio, Panda Docs and more for seamless work management. It also has an integration with Zapier and an API for further integrations that users can build as per their requirements.
- Improved Customer Relationships: With GreenRope CRM, users can give customers the support they expect. Support options like a dedicated customer support portal, knowledge bases and call center activity management can speed up resolution and help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Omnichannel Management: GreenRope CRM enables users to create multiple campaigns across disparate channels, as well as track and optimize them in real time to improve conversion rates.
- Drive More Revenue: With GreenRope CRM, users can improve their sales and enhance their revenue streams. With its lead generation and nurturing tools, users can assign and track the progress of their sales team, as well as stay on top of their clients’ information, needs and demands.
GreenRope CRM is best suited for small to mid-sized businesses who want to streamline their sales and marketing efforts.
- Dashboard and Expanded Dashboard: The GreenRope CRM dashboard is divided into two modules to help users find the information they are looking for. The highly customizable basic dashboard with interactive widgets provides information on daily activities and to-do lists, business growth rate and other stats around it. The expanded dashboard offers detailed information related to the website, visitors, conversions, transactions, new sign-ups and more.
- Calendar: The calendar feature gives users a monthly, weekly, and daily overview of upcoming tasks and activities, events and booking activities. It also provisions managing internal calendars for multiple groups across the sales, marketing and operations department.
- Partner Relationship Management: With GreenRope CRM’s Partner Portal, users can manage their partners by tracking channel partner leads and sales opportunities, as well as pricing, quoting, ordering, and training information for seamless collaboration.
- Opportunity & Pipeline Management: It allows users to manage sales opportunities across their lifecycle from lead to order. Users can also manage sales pipelines by individual sales rep, team, region, and company-wide levels with options to track stages, values, and the probability of closing the deal.
- Email Marketing: With GreenRope CRM’s email builder, users can create professional-looking and mobile-responsive emails, and test them out using the campaign optimizer. Once sent out, the performance of each campaign can be tracked, along with options to automate the entire campaign based on tailored activity triggers.
- Search Tracking and Optimization: The application enables users to track search rankings and performance of keywords and links in major search engines. Integrated with Google AdWords, this feature helps users improve page-level SEO and campaign performance.
- Customer Support: GreenRope CRM offers a dedicated customer support portal to its users as a convenient way for them to get answers to inquiries, post-service issues, place orders, view order histories and gain access to other information contained in the knowledge base. It also allows users to create an information repository or knowledge base for their customers, and manage call center activities for faster query resolution.
- Lead Management: GreenRope CRM maintains a marketing lead database, keeping a record of all marketing interactions between each prospect and the user’s organization, including website visits, email clicks, scoring changes and data updates/history.
- Data Segmentation and Quality Management: With GreenRope CRM, users can segment their database on the basis of demographic, company and behavioral attributes and CRM information. Users can also remove duplicates, cleanse and append their marketing database to keep it relevant.
- Lead Nurturing: The app enables automated drip marketing campaigns that send relevant messages over time for lead nurturing, based on prospect behaviors and pre-defined campaign steps.
- Reporting & Analytics: GreenRope CRM reports on of all the data contained within the system, including sales, marketing and operational activities. Apart from standard reports, users can also create ad-hoc reports to fit their unique requirements.
- Sales Forecasting: GreenRope CRM helps users project sales revenue on a department and individual level, based on historical sales data, analysis of market surveys and trends.
- Campaign Management: Users can manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including online ads, video campaigns, mobile, virtual events, and social media. This entails end-to-end campaign management from creating assets and defining campaign objectives to tracking results and costs to assess ROI.
- Event / Webinar Marketing: With GreenRope CRM, users can streamline marketing processes including personalized invitations, registration, reminders and post-event follow-up. GreenRope CRM also allows users to integrate with online meeting tools like WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToWebinar and more, thus enabling smooth event management.
- Budgeting: With GreenRope CRM, users can manage all aspects of marketing investments, including assigning top-down budgets to various groups and divisions, planning marketing spending across programs, tracking open-to-spend, ensuring budget compliance, coordinating work-flows and permissions and reconciling plans with actual invoices.
- Social Collaboration: With the social collaboration feature, GreenRope CRM enables multiple users within the organization to interact, share information and track progress against a common goal by creating custom collaboration spaces.
- Social Network Integration: Users can monitor leads and contacts on social networks, incorporate the same data into their lead and customer database and use it to segment prospects. Users can also reach customers through social profiles.
- Social Campaigns: GreenRope CRM allows users to schedule automated posts to social networks, measure engagement, amplify brand stories and optimize social ad campaigns in real-time.
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
- The mobile app is not as responsive as the web version
- An overabundance of features makes the interface cluttered
- Onboarding and the intial learning curve can be overwhelming
- Content and Asset Folders are not nested so information can get disorganized
- Automated workflows can be clunky
- Media storage space is low
GreenRope CRM Suite Support
GreenRope CRM offers support to its users via phone, email and its web-based support portal during business hours.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach support experts by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: RThe application support experts can be reached at +1-(442) 333-7577.
schoolTraining: GreenRope CRM offers onboarding and training through documentation and webinars. Users can also request live training online.
local_offerTickets: GreenRope CRM has a web-based support and contact portal for its users, where they can raise a ticket for their queries and issues using their login credentials. The tickets are resolved on a priority level, with a 24-hour turnaround time for all tickets.