What is GoldMine?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Suitable for businesses of all sizes, GoldMine Premium CRM offers a central platform to manage customer and prospect relationships efficiently. It ensures improved productivity and streamlined operations, and helps save money.
Users can leverage it for contact management and customer support. They can also manage marketing programs and sales pipelines. A database is available at several tiered levels for organizations with different requirements. Capabilities include sales automation, a help desk and call center and CTI applications, along with enhanced features like easy-to-use interface, marketing automation, web self-service, channel management, knowledge management and analytics.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use GoldMine?
Key differentiators & advantages of GoldMine
- Visibility: Build a central repository of information to boost productivity and share important contact and company details across departments.
- Central Platform: Manage interactions, schedules, relationships, customer service, sales forecasts and marketing campaigns — all from one place.
- Mobility: Ensure flexibility and real-time access with on-premise and cloud deployment. Access it via the cloud, web, local PC and smartphone.
- Enhanced Performance: Streamline work and improve performance by connecting with all popular third-party applications.
Large companies that have simple needs as well as start-ups that are looking forward to building databases should use GoldMine Premium Edition. It’s useful to sales force professionals who need to track leads or forecast growth, and also to finance firms and other businesses for whom keeping in touch is important.
- Streamlined Central Database: Achieve complete automation with assigned calls, tasks, emails and other activities. Manage the central database efficiently, drive business activities and track operations.
- Dashboards: Enjoy fast and easy access to significant metrics across all parts of the business. Completely customizable dashboards, charts, datasets and colors help maintain complete control of data.
- Sales Forecasting: Access sales forecasting in real time, import sales leads from various sources and assign those to sales reps for follow up. Track forecasted sales and opportunities through sales stages.
- Contact Management: Build targeted email lists with selection criteria and upload those to a Constant Contact account. Also, perform other activities like scheduling and reporting.
- Customer Service Management: Understand customers to provide better service and capture customer inquiries for follow up, ensuring timely responses. Design a strategic customer service plan as well.
- Integrations: Integrates with leading business applications for accounting, marketing and other relevant tasks. QuoteWerks, wMobile, Constant Contact and Connect Leader are a few examples.
- Custom Fields and Templates: Exclusive to GoldMine Premium. Access all significant data via custom fields and industry templates. Easy DIY customization ensures every field is reportable and searchable. A host of templates ensures a consistent look and feel as well as speeds up repetitive tasks.
- Marketing Campaign Manager: Provides tools to:
- Target the right contacts for every campaign and send marketing messages to groups and individuals with greater efficiency and ease.
- Monitor each campaign’s pipeline in real time in order to generate more qualified leads and eventually convert those into sales.
- Perform thorough campaign analysis by leveraging different dashboards and analysis functionalities to determine which campaigns are productive and which ones need to be refined.
Product limitations, according to user feedback at the time of this review, include:
- Not enough searchable fields in the tabs sections.
- Multiple records are created for a single company mistakenly.
- Large client database tends to slow things down a bit.
GoldMine Suite Support
Provided by GoldMine’s publisher, Ivanti. The support section includes a community of users, a dedicated support portal and a searchable knowledge base with extensive help articles. Technical support is available with a support and maintenance agreement.
mail_outlineEmail: Not listed.
phonePhone: 1.801.308.8047, option 5.
schoolTraining: A training center offers in-depth product training through free videos and a Definitive Guide Book. Participate in live events with product demos, helpful tips and best practices.
local_offerTickets: To submit, log in to the support portal, register a case and request a call back. Search for “GoldMine” in order to find the product.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 363 reviews: