What is GoldMine?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
GoldMine CRM offers a central platform enabling businesses of all sizes to efficiently manage the relationship with their customers and prospects. It enables team members to be highly productive, helps save money and streamlines operations.
Users can leverage it for contact management and to deliver customer support. They can also manage marketing programs and sales pipelines. A database is available at several tiered levels for organizations with different requirements. It offers an easy-to-use interface, sales automation, a help desk and call center, and CTI applications, along with enhanced features like marketing automation, web self-service, channel management, knowledge management and analytics.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use GoldMine?
Key differentiators & advantages of GoldMine
- Visibility: Users can build a central repository of information to boost productivity and share important contact and company details across departments.
- Central Platform: Users can manage interactions, schedules, relationships, customer service, sales forecasts and marketing campaigns — all from one place.
- Mobility: The system ensures flexibility and real-time access with on-premise and cloud deployment. Users can access it via the cloud, web, local PC and smartphone.
- Enhanced Performance: GoldMine streamlines work and improves user performance by connecting with all popular third-party applications.
Large companies that have simple needs as well as start-ups that are looking forward to building databases should use GoldMine. It’s useful to sales force professionals who need to track leads or forecast growth, and also to finance firms and other businesses for whom keeping in touch is important.
- Streamlined Central Database: Organizations can achieve complete automation with assigned calls, tasks, emails and other activities. GoldMine Premium CRM enables users to manage the central database efficiently, drive business activities and track operations.
- Dashboards: The solution offers fast and easy access to significant metrics across all parts of the business. Completely customizable dashboards, charts, datasets and colors help users maintain complete control of their data.
- Sales Forecasting: Users can access sales forecasting in real time, import sales leads from various sources and assign those leads to sales reps for follow up. The system provides tracking of forecasted sales and opportunities as they progress through the sales stages.
- Contact Management: This key feature lets users build targeted email lists with selection criteria and upload those lists to a Constant Contact account. Users can also perform other activities like scheduling and reporting.
- Customer Service Management: The product allows organizations to understand customers in order to provide better service. It lets users capture customer inquiries for follow up, ensuring timely responses. It also helps users design a strategic customer service plan.
- Integrations: The software can easily integrate with leading business applications for accounting, marketing and other relevant tasks. QuoteWerks, wMobile, Constant Contact and Connect Leader are a few examples.
- Custom Fields & Templates: This feature, which is exclusive to GoldMine Premium Edition, provides access to all significant data via custom fields and industry templates. The easy DIY customization ensures every field is reportable and searchable. A host of templates ensures a consistent look and feel as well as speeds up repetitive tasks.
- Marketing Campaign Manager: Users can target the right contacts for every campaign and send marketing messages to groups and individuals with greater efficiency and ease. They can monitor each campaign’s pipeline in real time in order to generate more qualified leads and eventually convert those into sales. Users can also perform thorough campaign analysis by leveraging different dashboards and analysis functionalities to determine which campaigns are productive and which ones need to be refined.
GoldMine Suite Support
Product support is provided by GoldMine’s publisher, Ivanti. The website has a support section that includes a community of users, a dedicated support portal and a searchable knowledge base with extensive help articles. Technical support is available to all the customers with a support and maintenance agreement.
mail_outlineEmail: No support email is listed.
phonePhone: Support agents are available by phone at 1.801.308.8047, option 5.
schoolTraining: GoldMine has a dedicated training center where in-depth product training is delivered through free videos and a Definitive Guide Book. Users are also encouraged to participate in live events with product demos, helpful tips and best practices.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users can log in to the support portal, register a case and request a call back. They’ll need to search for “GoldMine” in order to find the product.