What is Freshsales?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Freshsales
- Detailed Pipeline Data: Access detailed sales pipeline information by tracking multiple deals where different products are sold. Create up to ten custom pipelines, with the option to import pipelines from other CRMs.
- Personalized Responses: Establish a personal connection with customers with customized voicemail messages. Either type messages that are converted to audio or record and upload the voicemail messages directly to the platform.
- Free Version: Includes 24x5 email, chat, and phone support, and access to deals, accounts, leads, mobile apps and contacts. Available forever for unlimited users, and especially beneficial for small businesses.
- Part of the Freshworks Product Suite: Enhance capabilities and promote seamless data flow across multiple apps by integrating Freshsales with other Freshworks products. Tools include marketing automation, help desk, chat, project management, phone system and collaboration to achieve a fully unified software suite.
- Accurate Phone Activity Reports: Track the actual number of outgoing calls made by each sales rep across a specific period by generating shareable charts and tables.
- Multi-Language Support: Offers 34 languages, including Arabic, Latvian, Romanian, Indonesian, English, Vietnamese and more.
- Smartforms: Automatically create new leads after visitors sign up on a web form, providing data from social media profiles, photos and activities on the website.
- 360-Degree Customer View: Access customers’ social profiles, products bought, website, interactions and appointments from a single screen.
- Velocity Reports: View the time required to convert qualified leads into customers and understand the stages in which sales reps are stuck.
- Revenue Analytics: Identify star performers, successful campaigns and leading territories using detailed revenue metrics.
- Push Notifications: Push notifications are sent whenever a new lead, task or deal is assigned to users and also offer reminders of upcoming meetings.
- Custom Reports: Track sales managers’ performance and sales figures using custom reports with tables and charts. Schedule reports to be delivered on a given date.
- Auto Profile Enrichment: Automatically enriches leads, contacts and accounts with their social and publicly listed information such as photos, company details and social profiles.
- Email Tracking: Real-time notifications on email opens and clicks facilitate prompt responses and optimize marketing efforts.
- Deal Status: Understand deal status in a better way by tracking deal value and the number of deals under review.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Locate deals across stages and get a better view of the pipeline by sorting and filtering.
- Third-Party Integrations: The Marketplace provides third-party apps that can be integrated with Freshsales. Connect with Google Sheets, MailChimp and more via Zapier.
- Mobile App: With Android and iOS apps, record voice notes, move leads through pipeline stages, check in to meetings, view calendar, log calls and receive notifications.
- Can’t migrate/export information to another CRM.
- No inbuilt option to sync Facebook leads in real-time, requiring a Zapier integration.
- Auto import of sent emails (over IMAP) doesn’t work.
- Workflows don’t always trigger.
- Takes time to switch between two pages.
- APIs need improvement.
Freshsales Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Suitable for SMBs, Freshsales provides easy-to-use tools for sales management, customer engagement and lead management. Its hassle-free configurations and intuitive interface are some standout features noted by reviews. Users also appreciate its ability to manage customer information efficiently and its broad lead management capabilities. However, the free plan doesn’t include useful features, adding advanced features gets costly and there are some technical issues that hinder usability. While integrations with other Freshworks products and Zapier are helpful, important third-party integrations such as LinkedIn and Hubspot are missing. Overall, it has a lot to offer and can be a good choice for smaller operations.
Based on 1419 reviews: