What is Freshsales?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Freshsales is a cloud solution suitable for small and medium businesses across different industry verticals. Being one of the sales management and customer engagement offerings from Freshworks, it provides comprehensive features for managing leads and deals. Other capabilities include a chronological timeline view of the customer's journey, AI-based lead scoring, built-in one-click phone, and native mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Freshsales?
Key differentiators & advantages of Freshsales
- Detailed Pipeline Data: Users can access detailed sales pipeline information by tracking multiple deals where different products are sold. They can create up to ten custom pipelines and import those from other CRMs.
- Personalized Responses: Users can create a personal connection with customers by sending customized voicemail messages. They can either type messages that are converted to audio by the system or record and upload the voicemail messages directly to the platform.
- Free Version: Freshsales offers a free version which includes 24x5 email, chat, and phone support, and access to deals, accounts, leads, mobile apps and contacts. This is available forever for unlimited users, and especially beneficial for small businesses.
- Part of the Freshworks Product Suite: Businesses can enhance capabilities and promote seamless data flow across multiple apps by integrating Freshsales with other Freshworks products. Tools include marketing automation, help desk, chat, project management, phone system and collaboration to achieve a fully unified software suite.
- Accurate Phone Activity Reports: Users can track the actual number of outgoing calls made by each sales representative across a specific period by generating shareable charts and tables.
- Multi-Language Support: The platform offers support for up to 34 languages, including Arabic, Latvian, Romanian, Indonesian, English, Vietnamese and more.
Freshsales serves small and medium businesses in industries like real estate, manufacturing, hospitality, SaaS business, logistics, insurance, agency, retail, health care, finance, education, law firm, travel and e-commerce, and has more than 150,000 customers across these industries.
- Smartforms: This feature helps users automatically create new leads after visitors sign up on a web form, providing data from social media profiles, photos and activities on the website.
- 360-Degree Customer View: Users can access the social profiles, products bought, website, interactions and appointments of customers from a single screen.
- Velocity Reports: This feature lets users view the time required to convert qualified leads into customers and understand the stages in which sales representatives are stuck.
- Revenue Analytics: Users can identify star performers, successful campaigns and leading territories using detailed revenue metrics.
- Push Notifications: Push notifications are sent whenever a new lead, task or deal is assigned to users. They can also remind users of upcoming meetings.
- Custom Reports: Users can track sales managers’ performance and sales figures using custom reports with tables and charts. They can also schedule reports to be delivered on a given date.
- Auto Profile Enrichment: Freshsales automatically enriches leads, contacts and accounts with their social and publicly listed information such as photos, company details and social profiles.
- Email Tracking: Real-time notifications on email opens and clicks help users give prompt responses and optimize marketing efforts.
- Deal Status: This feature ensures a better understanding of the deal status, enabling users to track the value of the deals and the number of deals under review.
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Users can locate deals across stages and get a better view of the pipeline by sorting and filtering.
- Third-Party Integrations: The Marketplace provides third-party apps that can be integrated with Freshsales. The system can connect with Google Sheets, MailChimp and more via Zapier.
- Mobile App: With Android and iOS apps, users can record voice notes, move leads through pipeline stages, check in to meetings, view their calendar, log calls and receive notifications.
At the time of this review, these are some of the limitations of Freshsales according to SelectHub analysts:
- Doesn’t allow users to migrate/export information to another CRM.
- Doesn’t have an inbuilt option to sync Facebook leads in real-time and requires a Zapier integration to accomplish this.
- Auto import of sent emails (over IMAP), or workflows don’t always trigger.
Freshsales Suite Support
There is a dedicated support portal that includes a FAQ repository, videos, extensive help articles, product updates, webinars and guides. Users can check explainer videos about workflows, layout customization, sales campaigns, general settings and more. They can also learn best practices and how-to’s from articles on deals, data migration, integrations, reports and more.
mail_outlineEmail: Support agents can be reached at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can get on-call support at +1-866-832-3090.
schoolTraining: Although no formal training is offered, users are encouraged to check videos, guides, webinars and help articles.
local_offerTickets: No ticket support is listed.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1419 reviews: