What is FreeAgent CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
FreeAgent CRM helps companies put their customer relationships in order on one dashboard, helping team leads and sales representatives achieve targets. It enables tracking of performance and workflows.
The system also takes care of various work management factors such as operations, marketing, revenue, sales and support. Users get a unified interface for managing and working on MQL, SQL, new opportunities, to-dos, tasks at hand, reviews and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use FreeAgent CRM?
Key differentiators & advantages of FreeAgent CRM
- Personalization and Customization: FreeAgent CRM allows users to gain instant insights and an overview of work by tracking workflows with visual boards and reports. Users can customize their workflow for flexibility, which helps internal teams manage processes and tackle challenges.
- Greater Collaboration: Users can automatically log and organize their team efforts through emails, calls and meeting notes. The features help teams work collaboratively, remove tedious tasks from the team’s to-do list and allow them to improve functionality.
- Simple Installation: It’s easy to get up and running, as users without technical skills can receive assistance with setting up the system.
- Focus on Priorities: Users can flow through activities that build customer trust and also drive revenue by leveraging a personalized task list that can be prioritized based on importance.
- FreeAgent Composer: A code-free configuration engine provides users with hassle-free control of CRM object names and links, customization of forms and lists, color schemes and navigation paths. Users can change the appearance of the UI to match their brand.
- Improved Business Performance: The platform allows users to make smart decisions through customer and team activity tracking, along with timely reports. This aids internal functions and business growth strategies.
FreeAgent CRM serves industries such as education, non-profit, healthcare, insurance agencies, media and many more. The platform has helped market leaders and SMBs to establish systematic operations, optimum client communication and business growth.
- Work Management: Users can achieve better outcomes through the platform’s combination of customer interaction and workflows. It captures all digital customer interactions across every channel and organizes that information for quick and easy interactions.
- Real-Time Integrations: The software provides real-time integrations to popular tools, making it easy to operate. Integrations include Gmail, Office 365, Google and Office 365 calendar sync, Twilio for outbound call capturing and two-way Mailchimp integration. Users can also receive real-time alerts for email tracking and real-time custom notifications via open APIs.
- Task Prioritization: Users can switch between tasks without switching tabs. The platform’s personalization centralizes outreach on one dashboard so users can easily track emails, calls, notes and even set meetings. A prioritized action list helps users work on what’s most important first.
- Automation: Time-saving features include configurable rules and AI for prioritizing actions, automated alerts on overdue actions, meeting reminders, and configurable actions based on alerts.
- TimeMachine: The platform offers detailed insight into day-to-day activities of employees, real-time deals and pipeline updates, which helps with forecasting and prompting required actions. It also provides an overview of audit trails for material changes, pipeline change and impact, and visual reports by month, quarter or year. All of this helps understand the customer journey and implement an effective strategy.
- Unified Dashboard: The system helps users save time and effort by carrying out regular tasks all from one dashboard. It automatically logs and organizes team emails, calls and meetings so users don’t have to handle tedious tasks.
- Activity Timeline: This feature helps users encourage their teams to organize and prioritize work in a fun, flexible and rewarding way. The platform records contacts, tasks, tickets, comments and attachments. It also enables users to tag team members and assign tasks, so team members can stay on the same page.
- Mobile App: Users gain context across the funnel and can work from anywhere. Mobile capabilities include a customer activity timeline, quick links to records and reports.
These are the product limitations at the time of this writing, based on user reviews:
- It doesn’t provide automated contact updates.
FreeAgent CRM Suite Support
The platform provides step-by-step guidance for beginners along with technical assistance.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can write to FreeAgent CRM by logging in using the registered ID.
phonePhone: The support team can be reached via the dedicated login for members.
schoolTraining: FreeAgent CRM offers training for onboarding, applications, activities and dashboards, company settings, system settings, webinars, FreeAgent Cypress and much more through the support section on their app.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be raised through the support section once users log in with their registered ID.