What is Dynamics 365?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Dynamics 365
- Gain a 360-Degree View: Sales and marketing benefit from a single source of customer data to provide a consistent experience for buyers. Customer service teams also get a view of every customer’s journey across all touchpoints.
- Execute Multichannel Campaigns: Target a number of channels for lead generation, including email marketing, events, SMS, landing pages and more. A connector to lead gen forms for LinkedIn enables audience targeting, lead nurturing and buyer journey creation using LinkedIn information.
- Deliver Exceptional Service: Predictive care tools and AI insights provide customer service agents with data to tackle issues proactively and reach the best outcomes. Other tools include intelligent case routing, gamification elements that encourage high performance, self-service options, agent performance metrics and more.
- Boost Conversion Rates: Scoring models help determine which contacts are most likely to convert, and smart scheduling capabilities ensure reps reach out at the best time. Sales reps can view lead score, lead trend and lead grade metrics to determine the status of each contact and target the hottest opportunities for better win rates.
- Personalize Messaging: Leverage embedded insights to use the most relevant, personalized messaging. Use in combination with segmentation to ensure tailored content reaches the right audience. Customize landing pages using prospects’ data.
- Connect With LinkedIn Sales Navigator: Create trust with contacts and conduct relationship selling using relevant data and rich profiles, such as related leads.
- Optimize Content: Know which contacts open emails, reply, click links and interact in other ways through metrics. Make informed email strategies, provide relevant content and reply with timeliness. Understand customer needs accurately using customer surveys.
- Use Other MS Tools: Microsoft Dynamics 365 has Office 365 apps built in, facilitating work with familiar tools like Excel and Outlook.
- Streamine Processes:: AI-driven prompts simplify data entry for records, and playbooks centralize sales techniques, ensuring more focus on selling.
- Coordinate Marketing and Sales: Ensure a smooth hand-off from marketing to sales, and automatically send leads to sales reps once lead scores reach the predetermined level.
- Campaign Builder: Set up and execute campaigns via a visual building tool, and design customer journeys by arranging templates using the drag-and-drop interface. It’s also possible to set triggers based on a range of rules, choose segmented groups, assign emails, include events or surveys, and more.
- Dashboards: Access a host of metrics related to leads, revenue and other data sources from dashboards and customize them to show the most important KPIs. Dashboard types include:
- User Dashboards: Visible to and controlled by individual users.
- System Dashboards: Visible to everyone, with the option to reduce visibility to certain roles. Customized and controlled by system admins.
- Lead Nurturing: Account-based marketing features provide capabilities such as customer segmentation, personalized email content and performance metrics. Build buyer journeys and set rules that define a lead’s score based on the individual lead record, the related contact or the related account.
- Integrations: Apart from the Dynamics 365 toolset and other MS applications, the platform integrates with partner systems. Integration with Zapier offers access to more than 1,500 apps, ensuring greater extendability.
- Event Management: Control all aspects of events, from registrations and speakers to sessions and venue logistics from an event portal. It integrates with ON24 and other providers to support running webinars.
- Customer Service Insights: Powered by AI, machine learning and BI tools, this feature helps track KPIs visually for at-a-glance insights. Monitor:
- Customer satisfaction levels
- A range of case metrics
- Backlog trends
- Incoming support topics
- Engagement patterns
- Support agent performance
- Customer Insights: This add-on feature uses AI to support marketing efforts.
- Use Microsoft Graph to input audience intelligence.
- Build triggered workflows with Microsoft Flow.
- Customize reports and dashboards with the Power BI connection.
- Microsoft PowerApps enables custom app creation.
- Governance tools and security features ensure GDPR compliance and data privacy.
- Implementation can be time-consuming and cumbersome.
- A lot of training support needed to understand the complex system.
- Navigating through different reporting elements is challenging.
- Doesn’t support exhaustive reporting capabilities, including the ability to create intuitive custom reports.
- Doesn’t import a CSV file of contacts.
- Requires installation by a MS Gold Support Partner and a signed support agreement.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Suite Support
Dynamics 365 Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 supports multichannel campaigns, lead nurturing, customer service activities, event management and more. It’s pretty user-friendly, boosts productivity, and helps manage interactions and relationships with clients, as noted by many reviewers. However, it has a steep learning curve, especially for first-time Microsoft users, and runs slow at times. The high cost is another issue observed by users. Overall, it’s an efficient system, ideal primarily for mid-sized and large businesses.
Based on 5825 reviews: