What is Dynamics 365 For Sales?
Industry Specialties: Automotive, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Retail
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence and campaign management. Designed for businesses of all sizes, it helps reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes.
It enables smarter selling with contextual AI, empowers sellers to build relationships and improves sales performance. Cloud and on-premise deployment are available.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Dynamics 365 For Sales?
Key differentiators & advantages of Dynamics 365 For Sales
- Efficient Contact Management: Track contacts and visualize relationships using interactive organization charts. Build a hierarchy for existing accounts or use it as a starting point for adding contacts to a new account. Easy access to a LinkedIn Sales Navigator widget ensures contacts are kept up to date.
- Significant Sales Insights: Receive tailored and actionable insights by monitoring daily actions and communications, using a collection of action cards. Get reminders for upcoming activities, email messages, about-to-expire opportunities and inactive contacts or accounts.
- AI-Driven Insights: Ensure personalized customer experiences with a 360-degree view, maximize customer lifetime value and make informed business decisions using AI-driven insights. Automates workflows, unifies data by resolving customer identities using AI and machine learning-based recommendations, and helps discover new audience segments.
- Improved Relationships: Get recommendations on how to move sales forward based on customer interaction data, profiles and insights, and ways to secure a warm introduction. Personalize sales documents using embedded Office 365 tools and improve sales engagement by combining customer data with survey insights from Microsoft Forms Pro.
- Real-Time Prescriptive Insights: Sales reps can react to risks and opportunities promptly using real-time insights with adaptive AI that senses changes in buyer needs and trends. Email engagement, a mobile assistant, predictive forecasting and relationship health scores provide actionable insights about customer and prospect relationships.
- Mobility: Access data on the go. Configure dashboards, forms and charts, create notes, and access a relationship assistant. Includes offline sync and Excel export. Mobile and tablet apps support iOS, Android and Windows 10.
- Predictive Forecasting: Managers can project how much a sales team can sell and estimate organization revenue based on deal closure probability. AI-enabled predictive forecasting leverages both historical and pipeline data that use subjective bottom-up projections alongside objective data-driven forecasts.
- Accurate Prospect Information: Sales reps can quickly gather information about prospective customers using a business card scanner. It reads basic information from the card and populates data in lead or contact records.
- Improved Conversion Rate: Improve conversion and win rates with automated lead and opportunity scoring based on advanced scoring models, and identify customers most likely to convert and buy.
- Event Management: Control different aspects of events, including registrations, speakers, sessions and venue logistics from an event portal. Facilitate lead generation and registration conversion.
Serves small, medium and large businesses across industries such as automotive, government, healthcare, manufacturing, financial services and retail.
- Lead Management: Reps can connect with customers, create and define leads, and work with business process flows to manage them throughout their lifecycle. It also provides information about qualifying and disqualifying the leads.
- Opportunity Management: Create, use and manage opportunities to convert more leads. Shows options for creating opportunities and their relationships with other records.
- Interactive Dashboards: Get an overview of actionable business data, collected from views, lists and charts, viewable across the organization. Available in multi-stream and single stream format, catering to different levels of complexity and number of data sources. Offers global and timeframe filters, along with interactive charts to provide relevant records count, such as cases by priority or by status.
- Sales Playbook: Guides team members on how to respond to events when a decision-maker of an ongoing deal leaves an organization. Provides repeatable, winning sales techniques, and contextual reference materials.
- Power Apps: Generate, customize, share and run mobile apps with little or no code. Apps can be shared with the other users in the organization.
- Power BI Integration: Identify opportunities on a single dashboard, analyze the pipeline and view sales across a variety of metrics to gain actionable insights. Connect to hundreds of data sources like Excel spreadsheets, on-premise systems, big data, streaming data, cloud services and more.
- Partner Relationship Management: Recruit, onboard and strengthen partner channels so that partners can have a quick view of interactions across opportunities, cases and other relevant information.
- Collaboration: Sales teams can collaborate on deals across functions and geography, with customer information and document sharing directly from Microsoft Teams. The system integrates with Microsoft Office and libraries on SharePoint, enabling quick and easy quotes, RFPs and email sharing.
These limitations, based on user feedback, are accurate at the time of this review:
- Needs to incentivize more external platforms to build app connectors for easy integration, such as ZenDesk, Slack, Tableau and more.
- Current connector apps such as Mailchimp and DocuSign don’t work as expected.
- Multiple windows and tabs may confuse new users.
- Too many session breaks may disturb work flow.
Check local user groups for in-person quarterly meetings, community forums, and “FastTrack” for guidance on implementation, best practices and tools. Chat support available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST.
mail_outlineEmail: Not listed. Contact requests can be sent through forms.
phonePhone: 000-800-440-2008, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST.
schoolTraining: No formal training mentioned, but extensive blog articles, videos on sales insights and guides, and documentation on fraud protection, customer service insights, human resources and more are available.
local_offerTickets: Not listed.