What is CRMnext?
Industry Specialties: Finance, Automobile, Retail, Media
CRMNext leverages integrated technology to create an easy-to-use interface for financial institutions. It simplifies work, drives growth and delivers results with features such as sales force automation, service management, lead management, forecasting, an autoflow designer and workflow management.
It also provides real-time integration, a business decision engine, sales planning, cross-selling intelligence, machine learning, analytics and more. It’s easily customizable and suitable for users without much technical knowledge. SaaS, private cloud and on-premise deployment are available.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CRMnext?
Key differentiators & advantages of CRMnext
- Data Predictions: Create forecasts based on various aspects such as current pipeline, previous trends, previous forecasts and revenue, competition, economic conditions, team performance, industry trends and more.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Highlight critical updates, manage work and share files, links, surveys and insights.
- Streamlined Service: Customers can give opinions, share ideas and write feedback via a portal. Automatic routing rules capture customer requests from the website and direct them to the right team.
- Coaching: Access enhanced training to stay updated with industry developments and receive coaching tips for teams.
- User-Friendly Integration: A codeless, bi-directional suite combines existing campaign tools, models and marketing lists along with social, mobile and behavioral insights. Integrates with third-party apps for e-signature, identity verification and information services.
- Faster Data Collection: The Autonoma Integration Designer collates data from different applications and reduces the time for creating integration touchpoints.
- Targeted Marketing: Send real-time responses, personalized offers and bulk messages. Create static or dynamic lists of leads by adding members automatically based on predefined criteria.
- Stronger Customer Focus: Meet customer needs effectively using big data, behavioral analytics, frequency scoring and personalization. Identify data from different sources, run intelligent algorithms and generate personalized offers using machine learning.
- Better Performance: Set performance standards for sales, relationship activities, service effectiveness and more based on various metrics. Monitor sales pipelines and fine-tune processes with real-time insights based on business projections.
- Improved Call Support: Call scripts improve answers to customer queries while Dialer/IVR integration offers outbound predictive dialing, context-sensitive screen pop-ups, and integrated reporting and workflows.
- Updated Marketing Collateral: Access the latest material and information anytime, anywhere via a centralized library.
Specializes in the banking, financial services, insurance, securities, pharma, automobile, retail and media domains, with solutions for businesses of any size.
- Contact Management: Collates information from internal systems, third-party applications and manually captured data for viewing. Provides access to customer intel, targeted offers and behavioral insights along with profile details and editing.
- Account Management: Houses account details like status, balance, alerts, attachments, related transactions, activities and service requests. Also:
- Automates and streamlines the account opening process
- Integrates all systems such as back-office, document management, e-signature and more.
- Eliminates screen hopping, duplicate entries, irrelevant fields, possibility of errors, rework and potential compliance problems.
- Lead Management: Manage end-to-end sales operations from lead capture and assignment to qualification and follow up. Supports automated allocations, qualification scripts and customized workflows.
- Campaign Management: Personalize, automate and execute omnichannel campaigns. Provides a drag-and-drop interface and tracks effectiveness based on time, channels and regions.
- Opportunity Management: Manage deals in a sales pipeline and automate lead targeting, goal tracking, customized reporting, outreach, response and lead conversion.
- Social Sales: Captures key insights, identifies common contacts and influencers, monitors brand mentions and conversations, offers collaboration tools, and delivers information about leads and service requests. Tracks conversations on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to resolve queries and capture leads
- Business Process Management: Create zero touch, end-to-end customer journeys with a visual process designer that integrates a front-end UI design. Automation offers pictorial representation, collects and updates data, and creates journeys and flows based on business requirements.
- Referral Management: Track and manage referral programs with end-to-end integrated lead and referral process automation to convert prospects into leads.
- Case Management: Capture cases from multiple channels and facilitate resolution by viewing case history and past interactions. Create up to 10 complex case workflows.
- Feedback Management: Offers feedback automation, surveys, real-time feedback capture and service processes.
- Knowledge Management: A central repository provides access to descriptions, active and past cases, sales and marketing details, FAQs, troubleshooting instructions, product policy and procedures, video demos and more. Allows sharing solutions, tutorials and product updates.
- Quotation: Create designs, quotations and more using standard templates.
- Performance Management: Enables setting goals and incentives, monitoring performance, and automating reminders and escalations.
- Competition Management: Build and adjust strategies in real time. Gathers intelligence on losses against competitors, captures competitor wallet share and generates on-demand reports that pinpoint issues.
- Analytics: Offers actionable insights with a multidimensional analysis engine, an advanced business rules decision engine and AI-based algorithmic analysis. Also provides reports and dashboards, filtered data based on roles and permissions, and ad hoc reports for campaign execution.
- Doesn’t provide an open API.
A wide range of services are offered, ranging from integration readiness and implementation to IT alignment and data mining.
mail_outlineEmail: Click the “Ask Us” button on the website’s Content Library page.
phonePhone: No info available.
schoolTraining: In-depth product training isn’t available but a learning center offers general information.
local_offerTickets: Not mentioned.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 23 reviews: