What is Copper CRM?
Industry Specialties: Industry Specialties: Technology, Corporate Development, Consulting, Real Estate
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Copper CRM
- Built for G Suite: Integrate with the entire G Suite ecosystem seamlessly for a unified experience. The Gmail Chrome extension helps identify, track and optimize sales contacts and opportunities within users’ inboxes. The Google Sheets add-on helps create advanced dashboards, reports, charts and graphs.
- Integrations: Native and embedded integrations are available. Also integrates seamlessly with tools like Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot, Xero, QuickBooks, Docusign, RingCentral, Mailchimp and PersistIQ.
- Insights: Receive accurate business data with sales forecasting, visual reporting and analytics. Automatically capture data, leverage real-time pipeline tracking and view potential revenue by expected close date. Using these elements, keep a pulse on deals, plan things ahead and determine the correct course of action.
- Security: Gain absolute data protection and security control through vulnerability testing, data encryption, user access management, two-factor authentication, data security training and regular user access review.
- Customizability: Add fields to track business-specific details for managing accounts. Save pre-filtered lists of leads, contacts and companies for a quick view and set preferences to receive real-time alerts that indicate when leads, accounts or deals need attention.
- Contact Management: Acts as a Google contacts manager ensuring leads, prospects and customers are automatically synced between all the tools. Manage, engage and nurture contacts better by customizing contact types to categorize business relationships.
- Workflow Automation: Saves sales reps an average of eight hours per week by eliminating manual and tedious tasks, standardizing processes, and letting them focus on managing leads and working opportunities. They can avoid mistakes as well as improve deal velocity, sales efficiency, conversion rates and closed deals’ percentage.
- Task Management: Manage, prioritize and assign time-based tasks easily, improve team collaboration, set reminders and create automatic to-do lists by streamlining task management. Filter through tasks by owner, due date, opportunity and status for a consolidated view of ongoing tasks.
- Opportunity Management: Monitor deal progression through visual pipelines and guide sales reps to close deals. It provides sales opportunity reports, prebuilt dashboards and analytics to identify bottlenecks quickly.
- Sales Dashboards: Gain full visibility into critical insights to keep a pulse on sales opportunities. Track sales data in any timeframe to estimate the close date, and make informed decisions based on the insights.
- Sales Process Management: Create defined sales stages and identify problem areas in the sales funnel. Move deals through the funnel systematically, eliminate repetitive and time-consuming tasks, ensure consistency and structure in the team, and automate the sales team’s cadence.
- Lead Management: Eliminate spreadsheets, identify channels bringing qualified leads and increase sales rep efficiency. With these tools, capture leads, collect relevant data, prioritize the hottest prospects and nurture them to become customers.
- Lead Tracker: Streamline lead generation efforts by tracking, organizing and managing sales prospects in less time and instead focus on conversion.
- Project Management: Reduce bottlenecks by providing customized workflows that suit individual teams and ensure teamwork via tagging, task assignment and file sharing.
- Pipeline Management: Real-time tracking, measurement and analysis enable improved performance across every stage of the sales process. Monitor open opportunities and their associated value. Also, create and customize unlimited drag-and-drop pipelines and manage teams from any location.
- Email: A real-time activity tracker optimizes marketing efforts by showing when prospects open, click and engage with emails, along with the kind of content that receives the most engagement. Gmail integration helps improve lead-to-opportunity conversion rates and enables sending multiple campaigns at once, while prebuilt templates save time.
- Mobile App: Improve productivity by answering customers, approving last-minute proposals and tracking sales pipeline while on the go.
- Not secure enough to store social security numbers.
- Not possible to send an email chain to prospects.
- Unreliable and confusing email tracking.
Copper CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Copper provides an easy-to-use platform offering seamless G Suite integration. It helps track client interactions, communicate with employees, automate core operations, and manage leads. It’s quite easy to configure and customize the system, as noted by most reviewers. However, it suffers from technical glitches, and reviews observed that its reporting and email tracking features need improvement. Overall, the system is a good fit for smaller businesses that already use G Suite tools and want a CRM that can plug into those apps and processes.
Based on 1012 reviews: