What is ClientLook?
Industry Specialties: Real Estate
ClientLook is a cloud-based solution that helps users by combining contact management, deal tracking and client collaboration with a property module to organize real estate operations. Other key features include pipeline tracking, email marketing and listing management.
It also helps back-office assistants with data entry, online lead capture and listing administration, along with an option to leverage a free team of virtual assistants to save time and operational costs. It was acquired by Lightbox in January 2020.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ClientLook?
Key differentiators & advantages of ClientLook
- Cloud-Based Deployment: No need to invest in hardware, as cloud-based deployments are handled by the service provider.
- Intuitive Interface: A simple, intuitive interface ensures all information is organized systematically.
- Stakeholder Organization: Manage all stakeholders like builders, developers, brokers, investors, owners and tenants right from the platform with dedicated portals for each group.
- Mobile Apps: Fully-featured mobile apps are available on both Android and iOS devices with an auto-sync feature to manage work efficiently while on the go.
- Time Management: Manage time efficiently as well as more properties. Book more sales and lease agreements with centrally managed data and activities, virtual assistants and a mobile app.
- Integrations: Integrate with tools like REALTORS Property Resource (RPR), The Analyst PRO, Mailchimp, Buildout, and Google apps to create a powerful, interconnected resource.
Exclusively built for commercial real estate industry professionals like agents, developers and brokers. Serves numerous clients regardless of their size and geography and has a 99% renewal rate.
- Contact Management: Manage a central record of all contact data. Import and export contact data files, scan business cards and record voicemail on the move to update contact data with the help of a virtual assistant team so that no information is left behind.
- Lead Capture: Capture online leads from multiple resources and sync them directly into the platform. Once synced, these leads are checked for duplication by virtual assistants and are routed through standard, user-defined operating procedures.
- Property Tracking: Manage a commercial real estate database by maintaining a central record of properties, images, contacts, availability and other features.
- Deal Management: Record deals with a summary of activities, files and updates in one place. Aids client collaboration to facilitate deal progress.
- Pipeline Tracking: Stay ahead of every opportunity by tracking deal value, projected close date, sales stage and more. Search for deals and opportunities by type, group and other custom filters to categorize them better.
- Listing Management: Manage listings with detailed information on availability, pricing and expiration. Publish these listings online to various service providers and use virtual assistants to update listings later.
- Activity Management: Schedule activities related to contacts, deals, properties and comps. Sync them to the calendar to get notifications about calls, meetings, tours, lease expiration, option renewals and more.
- Email Integration: Connects an email program to ClientLook to enhance communication. Once integrated, associate emails and attachments with a specific deal to improve organization and make information easier to track.
- Client Collaboration: Provide better services to clients using dedicated client portals to:
- Communicate with clients to share offers, brochures and reports.
- Record insights from calls, marketing campaigns and tours.
- Maintain a real-time activity feed.
- Search and download files and add comments.
- Stay engaged and get a better chance at closing a deal.
- Virtual Assistant: A team of virtual assistants can manage time-consuming workflows for clients. These include contact management, listing management, manual data entry and data enrichment, tenant verification, email marketing, research liaison and tour verification.
These limitations are based on user feedback and are current as of the writing of this review:
- Advanced search filters can be improved.
- Some integrations are cumbersome.
- Cross object filtering isn’t available.
- Clunky interface, with only one field allowed per row.
- Sometimes slows down, especially when processing a large amount of data.
Support available through email, phone and an online customer support center during business hours.
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: 888-552-5665 ext:2.
schoolTraining: Documentation and video tutorials are available for onboarding and training. There are also webinars, online and in-person training.
local_offerTickets: Online help desk available by logging in to an account. Support experts are available during business hours and resolve tickets in order of priority.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 12 reviews: