What is Cirrus Insight?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Cirrus Insight makes it easy for Salesforce users to manage all sales and marketing tasks on one single dashboard. Users can track emails, schedule meetings, set follow-ups and more from their inbox. Android and iOS apps enhance productivity. Users can create or update contact information, see email performance, check their inbox, mark meetings on calendars and view customer profiles.
Salesforce integration provides additional functionality for sales professionals, and 16 certified Salesforce Admins are available to answer questions. An organization-wide deployment model helps align work for all users and teams.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cirrus Insight?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cirrus Insight
- Unified Integration: Cirrus Insight makes it easy for users to handle commonly used apps through one Gmail account by integrating all the apps that they need on a single dashboard. This helps in keeping a track of all activities through one single page so the user never misses out on a task. The software syncs with all salesforce applications, along with a few other commonly used ones such as Adobe, Ambition, Eloqua, Drawloop, Hubspot and many more.
- Time Saver: The platform functionality saves users hours of manual work by automatically syncing apps and data that is useful. It auto-updates data and sends notifications about tracked emails, scheduled meetings, upcoming follow-ups and a lot more.
- Enterprise-Centric: The software offers a range of services for enterprise-level companies to enhance productivity and performance. Capabilities include validation rules, custom objects, record types and dependent picklists, which help users work smarter.
- Free Trial: Cirrus Insight provides a free 14-day trial so users can gauge the product’s functionality and features. This helps in understanding if the product is a good fit based on the company’s needs. The free trial doesn’t require entering your credit card information.
Cirrus Insight caters to many companies and has delivered results in various domains such as social media management, pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, merchandise and youth organizations.
- Sales Insights: The platform offers detailed insight into the customer buying journey with features such as link tracking, reminders on upcoming proposals and quotes and it also schedules client meetings beyond time zone and other conflicts. It features company information right across their emails helping you gain fruitful sales and marketing outcomes.
- Salesforce Integration: This offering makes the software’s usability and data more reliable and uncluttered. It allows users to automatically sync their inbox with Salesforce to create new leads, surface contact profiles while in the email client and pull email templates from Salesforce. Users can also sync calendar events with Salesforce and update contact records, without having to log in to Salesforce.
- Enterprise Scheduling: This feature simplifies the process of managing meetings and busy schedules. It allows you to schedule meetings in advance and lets prospects choose a suitable date and time so that you don’t have to reschedule another meeting.
- Flight Plans: The Drip Campaign feature helps users of any technical skill to engage with prospects and set up a timeline for productive results. It has capabilities for nurturing client relationships, such as email tracking, customized messaging, and one-click calls and meetings.
- Attachment Tracking: Cirrus Insight keeps sales and marketing teams aligned by providing a repository of approved content to use. It also provides analytics that measures reader engagement and allows users to take back documents after they’ve been sent, making it easy to rectify errors.
- Analytics: The platform makes it easy to understand data on prospects, which managers can use to build and share useful marketing and sales collaterals with their teams.
At the time of this writing, these are some of the product limitations according to user reviews:
- Multiple app integrations affect the functionality of the software.
- Auto sign-in for Outlook works inadequately.
- Pulling contact information from Salesforce affects the performance.
Cirrus Insight Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: No email support is available. However, users can reach out to the support team via the form as described below in the tickets section.
phonePhone: No support number is available.
schoolTraining: Cirrus Insight offers a resource section for training and certifications on their site.
local_offerTickets: Users can raise a ticket by clicking “Contact Support” on the support page, and the support team will get back in a business day.
Cirrus Insight Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1471 reviews: